Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up & suppress huge a
(03-29-2022, 03:40 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: In situations like this, I ask myself three questions as follows.
  • What should I do?
    A moral and ethical question that will require a personal judgement.
  • What can I do?
    What is actually possible for me to do and will it make a difference?
  • What will I do?
    What is the most likely action I will have if I haven't acted already?
Once you have settled these questions in your mind you must make a decision to act or not. This is a fluid situation and these questions will need to be updated frequently as things change, so the decision to act will also change going forward.

IMHO, that's a big one in this situation. If you voice your concerns and push too hard, you will be replaced by someone who does not give a damn either way. 

You are no longer in a position to do anything positive then.

Or do you tone down your protests to where you are still viable? Wait for a better opportunity to turn up the heat. Do not alienate those who may prove useful down the road. 

Of course if you feel there are serious medical risks to those in your care from a certain action, waiting may not be an option. So you do what's right, take the "L", and move on.

Her story might make a good read someday.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up & suppress huge a - by ABNARTY - 03-29-2022, 07:24 PM