Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up & suppress huge a
(03-29-2022, 03:40 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: In situations like this, I ask myself three questions as follows.
  • What should I do?
    A moral and ethical question that will require a personal judgement.
  • What can I do?
    What is actually possible for me to do and will it make a difference?
  • What will I do?
    What is the most likely action I will have if I haven't acted already?
Once you have settled these questions in your mind you must make a decision to act or not. This is a fluid situation and these questions will need to be updated frequently as things change, so the decision to act will also change going forward.

I assume your note above was an indirect reply to @"ABNARTY" 
Quote:What pressure must exist for silence otherwise?

By and large, if you're not affected, the shots they stuck in us are a distant concern.  If you're not thinking about it very much, you're probably not going to take any action at all.  I think that may be why there aren't a lot of folks coming forward to express their grave concerns.
The guy from the OP however, is another flight surgeon for the Air Force (if memory serves).  There was some other female officer from the Army too as I recall. Can you imagine the effects of disqualifying certified military pilots from flying?  Can you imagine (if that happened) people being screened out of ever taking any flight controls into their hands?  Was that maybe the whole point of the news release?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Military Doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up & suppress huge a - by Snarl - 03-29-2022, 05:18 PM