Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Warns of Global Food Shortages After Ukraine Invasion
(03-22-2022, 03:54 PM)beez Wrote: So they either wanted this to happen or they're idiots and morons.

They're not _all_ idiots and morons.

The thought that they wanted this to happen to 340,000,000 people would warrant their violent and unconstitutional overthrow.

I wasn't a J6er, because their was no call-to-arms, but heads-rolling was warranted a LONG time ago.

That snake John Boehner and his lapdog Paul Ryan ... and many before them.

I've recently been seeing news clips of Bill Barr justifying his existence and how he defied Trump.  The whole lot of 'em need to swing ... even the ones who are clearly outnumbered ... because they could have at least stood up and protested as the most senior leaders paid for by the governed.

And don't get me started on these scoundrels in uniform.  Maybe it's because I'm closer to them, but they swore oaths they are all too happy to take a big stinking dump on.  The Officer Corp is beyond saving at this point.  Not a single one of 'em can be trusted.  I'd extend that to the vast majority of the senior NCOs as well.  They're hand-picked for promotion for a reason.  I almost wanna see them thrown against the Russian Army ... or better yet ... the Chinese ... even better, both at the same time.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House Warns of Global Food Shortages After Ukraine Invasion - by Snarl - 03-22-2022, 04:28 PM