Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia Reveals New Nuclear Super-Missle
Quote:these weapons are state of the art and so devastating that they would make the atomic bombs dropped on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki by the United States in the second world war look like ‘popguns’.

Absolutely right. It's not to scare the masses, it's to annihilate the masses, even more so if it's bigger than the U.S.' Castle Bravo.

Comparisons of the 15 KT that hit Hiroshima and the 15,000 KT (The one they call the Castle Bravo from the U.S.) the U.S. has now:

[Image: high_yield_vs_low_yield_4_bombs_750.jpg]

While Hiroshima's little pellet gun nuclear blast that sent fire through 4 square miles, the Russian's 550 KT has expanded to 100 square miles...

[Image: 15_kt_vs_550_kt_firestorm_700.jpg]

Can you even imagine what kind of Hell on Earth the 15,000 KT can do? 27 times 100 square miles.

That ought to light up a BBQ or two...

I think I've said the story before but when I was in high school, I think it was in my physics class, the teacher explained to us the repercussions of a nuclear blast, in the early seventies...

Our school was on the south shore of Montreal and so he said :

"Picture this. You are holding a spoon 12 inches above the bottom of your kitchen sink. You hear a blast, you see a flash and you let go of the spoon which then falls towards the bottom of the sink. If the blast zone was the center of Montreal, you would be dead before the spoon hit the bottom of the sink."

That mental picture always stayed with me. Except that nowadays, with what they have, I wouldn't even realize there'd be a blast or a flash...I'd already be cooked solid.

Quote:“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

― Albert Einstein

That quote is outdated. No one will be left to fight with sticks and stones.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russia Reveals New Nuclear Super-Missle - by Sol - 10-26-2016, 12:54 AM