Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Population Collapse
I made a thread on this very idea back in November on ATS. Here is my original post.

Quote:posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:57 AM

I read a report somewhere that there was a proposed project submitted for funding under one of the the NIH grants that would infect wild bats with a chimeric corona virus that would stimulate herd immunity to all corona variations in the bats. I didn't bother researching that project as it was rejected for funding, also I may be mis-remembering what I read, but the idea has stuck with me regardless of the source.

So my conspiratorial mind has set upon the idea that this may be proposed as a way to vaccinate the entire world without gaining consent. With CRISPER bio-tech, why couldn't they just whip up another virus that does little damage to the human host but confers immunity to COVID in the infected?

So to the question that has come to my mind, "Will a new corona virus be developed and released to 'vaccinate' the unvaxxed?" It doesn't seem like a far leap unless it really is about the money and political power versus herd immunity and ending the pandemic. Of course, if a new virus is developed and released, it may be related to the eugenics and population control conspiracy theories and not as a real solution to the pandemic.

Messages In This Thread
Population Collapse - by 727Sky - 02-24-2022, 10:03 AM
RE: Population Collapse - by guohua - 02-24-2022, 05:59 PM
RE: Population Collapse - by 727Sky - 02-25-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: Population Collapse - by Bloodstained - 02-25-2022, 04:53 AM
RE: Population Collapse - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 03-06-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: Population Collapse - by Tarzan the apeman. - 03-06-2022, 08:06 PM
RE: Population Collapse - by Ninurta - 03-07-2022, 03:44 AM