Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can Tele Medicine Go Too Far?
(02-24-2022, 05:07 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 10:04 AM)Ninurta Wrote: That is worrisome, but since I neither need nor plan to partake in their "at home testing" nonsense, I'm pretty safe from it. I remember when BidenHarris was saying they were going to send at home tests to every household in America, and then they told what the requirements to make it work were, I thought to myself "well there's another tremendous waste of money! Send mine elsewhere, since I can't use it anyhow".

The problem is that I don't believe they will keep the use of this technology voluntary. I see more mandates and more compulsory demands in our futures.

I have always been that recalcitrant child. I know I will be the first sent to the gallows.

You and I may have somewhat different notions of just how mandatory "mandatory" really is. When Northam made masks "mandatory" in Virginia, I printed out the executive order and kept a copy in my pocket instead of donning the mask. I'm not above telling someone to kiss my ass if they get too wrothy with me about their overbearing ways, and the chips can fall where they may - but NO ONE mandates a goddamned thing to me. NO ONE. No one, not even my parents, has been able to mandate anything to me since I was about 11 or 12 years old.

That's a big factor in why I've been married so many times, I think.

So they can "mandate" whatever they like, and I will ignore it. Besides, I don't have the equipment requirements, so can't take the test anyhow. They can try to bring me the equipment, I suppose, at State expense. They may walk IN the gate with it, but they won't walk back out under their own power. So, Yeah, I may be headed for the gallows too, but hell, I ain't got that much longer to go anyhow before time takes me, so I've nothing to loose over it. And those folks coming through the gate, well, they can just carry my baggage to hell for me, because we'll all be going at about the same time, and I still ain't taking no shit from them even after I'm dead. Maybe ESPECIALLY after I'm dead.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Tele Medicine Go Too Far? - by Ninurta - 02-24-2022, 10:04 AM
RE: Can Tele Medicine Go Too Far? - by Ninurta - 02-25-2022, 04:50 AM
RE: Can Tele Medicine Go Too Far? - by Kenzo - 02-24-2022, 06:50 PM
RE: Can Tele Medicine Go Too Far? - by Ninurta - 02-25-2022, 04:52 AM