Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Introduces Massive Infrastructure Plan and Stumbles Through Explaining It
I 100% agree our infrastructure needs maintenance. Previous administrations have promised attention and here we are with nothing. 

With that said, I 100% do not trust this bill. How much actually goes to things like aging bridges and dams versus how much goes to BS? 

Remember that C19 bill with 9% of funding going for anything involved with the pandemic? The rest? 

And a climate plan? Unless someone can convince me it has something to do with roads and rails, leave it for another legislation. 

And then how effective are those dollars being spent? I was part of enough money burning in the DoD to make anyone puke. Maybe I am just jaded. 

The truth is no one in Congress or the oval office authored this bill. They have no clue what's in it except what they are told to sell. Of course the information campaign will push out enough pearl clutching and tear jerking to sink an oil tanker. 

tinyok tinyok tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Introduces Massive Infrastructure Plan and Stumbles Through Explaining It - by ABNARTY - 04-01-2021, 01:57 AM