Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Facebook Ain't Flagging This Story? My Goodness!
When I think solid, nuts and bolts journalism, only one name comes to mind: Raw Story. Those who soak up their sanctified words are simply better human beings too. Just ask them. 

And when I consider my intellectual and emotional safety, I sleep well at night knowing Facebook has my back. For weeks now they have been flagging anything and everything that even hints the election may have had some problems. 

But there is a disturbance in the Force. 

I'm not sure why FB seems to have missed this forced post on my feed. That must mean.... it's true! So I went to the source.  

BUSTED? Why the numbers behind Mitch McConnell's re-election don't add up

The entire election for all offices nationwide was pure as the driven snow. Only nut-job conspiracy theorists would think differently. But not with "The Turtle". 

OBVIOUSLY there has to be fraud here. Why? Statistical anomalies! Raw Story has broken the case wide open with charts and stuff. They even have a map and some guy saying things. 

//sarc off//

Absolute, in your face, hypocrisy. Not that it's surprising. Swamp Critters take care of other Swamp Critters. Why do you think ol' Mitch told the Senate to ignore everything and accept Biden? The R or D is meaningless. Swamp Critter Inc. has a winner with Dominion.

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Ain't Flagging This Story? My Goodness! - by ABNARTY - 12-20-2020, 12:34 AM