Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A.G. Barr Lets America Down
(08-22-2020, 06:35 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: The Southern District of NY is going to crucify Trump after he's out of office. All his Russian money Laundering is going to place him in a very unenviable position.  
     His taxes are nearly in their hands now and it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
     His alienation of  Justice Roberts has put him in his crosshairs as is quite obvious from previous rulings and regardless of how this all plays out on 11/03, if RBG lives and stays on the SCOTUS, all his chickens will come home to roost.
    This is why, in my opinion he's so desperate to win. His life literally dependa on it. Without a win the walls come down, the records he gas so diligently tried to obscure will be exposed and he becomes the "Emporer with no clothes".  
    He knows this and will do anything to avoid it. Barr, being the opportunist reprobate he is see's the writing on the wall and is dialing all his heavy handed posturing back.
    Nothing will happen between now and Nov. 3rd. But if Trump is defeated, his problems have only just begun. You can see the horror on his face and hear it in his voice. His grasping with the Post Office and now his admonition of live voters working to overthrow him at the polls.
     All rather fascinating to watch it unfold before us. Instant Karma could be around the corner for him. At any rate, he must coalesce his power and secure the Dictatorship he will be forced  to create to avoid the reckoning that eerily looms on his horizon.
    Talk about being careful about what you wish for.    ; P              
    I think it was Saint Theresa of Avila that said "More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones". The Machiavellian end game is afoot? History is a hoot. Don't you think?

My God!   tinysurprised  What Kool-aid brand have you been drinking? 

Never mind, I already know.   :smalleyeroll:

Messages In This Thread
A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-21-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by xuenchen - 08-21-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by F2d5thCav - 08-21-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by Snarl - 08-22-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by Antisthenes - 08-22-2020, 06:35 AM
RE: A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-22-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: A.G. Barr Lets America Down - by guohua - 08-22-2020, 07:55 PM