Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The death of Pope John Paul I
I was just watching an episode of “Decoded” on the History Channel app. This was a two season series that was hosted by Brad Meltzer. Mr. Meltzer is a terrific author, and I’ve read several of his books (fiction). These episodes of the series talk about real life things with controversy surrounding them. In this episode, they discussed the mysterious death of Pope John Paul I in 1978. I was 14 years old when I heard about it, and thought it was odd that he only served 33 days before his death, supposedly of natural causes. 

But it wasn’t long at all before the Vatican literally cleaned everything up, embalming the Pope within 5 hours! That just blew me away to hear that. There was never an autopsy performed, as the Vatican does not do that. In this episode, I learned things I never knew about the whole thing, including how it was rumored that Pope John Paul was going to expose some shady things regarding the Vatican bank and was going to reveal that several within the Vatican were Freemasons.

They discussed how the Vatican bank was working with the mafia and laundering money. Also, there was a link between three prophecies of Fatima, two of them having had come true. Apparently the third prophecy was supposed to be released in 1960, but wasn’t released until 2000, 40 years later, and 22 years after the death of John Paul I. The prophecy supposedly predicted the murder of John Paul I. 

I believe he was murdered. There will never be any way to prove it, but it seems there was so much sketchy stuff going on. What I heard was fascinating.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
The death of Pope John Paul I - by ChiefD - 08-21-2020, 02:47 AM
RE: The death of Pope John Paul I - by F2d5thCav - 08-21-2020, 07:06 AM
RE: The death of Pope John Paul I - by ChiefD - 08-22-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: The death of Pope John Paul I - by F2d5thCav - 08-22-2020, 07:48 AM
RE: The death of Pope John Paul I - by Wallfire - 08-22-2020, 11:51 AM