Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gympie Gympie - Australia's most painful plant
(08-07-2020, 05:59 AM)Minstrel Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 03:05 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote: ...Aw man, I've watched that one.  When that thing went berserk when coyote pinned it down to pick it up...no thanks.

Ever notice how coyote never does spider bites?  tinylaughing

I had actually included that 'fact' originally in my post...then removed it as I thought he might have had a show with some tarantula...but I wasn't certain, and didn't want to muddy the water.
I wouldn't want to be bitten by a spider, either... I try to leave them alone, as long as they don't make their presence too obvious &/or discomforting (doesn't take much, though - I will admit).

I hear ya, I hate the bastards but I'm also fascinated by them and realize their importance, but still, scamper across my ceiling at night and it's game over  tinylaughing

There's no way the majority of spider bites would be worse than what he did with that centipede, I wouldn't expect him to press a Sydney funnel web against his arm, but something like a grass spider or wolf spider?  I'd take a bite from the wolf spider before I did from that satanic centipede.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gympie Gympie - Australia's most painful plant - by Schmoe1 - 08-07-2020, 03:26 PM