Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Philly DA warns federal officers could be arrested if they storm Pennsylvania protest
(07-25-2020, 03:16 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Democrats across the whole country are cracking up like maniacs.

All this is based on MSM/Democrat BS in hopes of winning the Nov election !!

God help the United States if these mental cases get any power back.

Serious question: Is it possible _you and I_ went mental somewhere along the path?

The whole time I've looked at President Trump, I've waited for him to lean closer to Democrat policies.  I always doubted his resolve in bringing the Democraps from 0bamarama's camp to Justice.  I didn't think he'd take the country to war with a new (manufactured) enemy.

I saw the guy as a 3d Party candidate running on a Republican ticket.  I guessed he'd win ... 'cause Hillary was just too damned dirty to be allowed.

What I never expected was for so many people to turn into sky screamers.  For the DoD leadership and more than (probably) half of the rank-and-file to become infected by TDS.  For the FBI to become exposed as a criminal activity.  For the IRS to boldly attack an emerging political party and suppress Democrat-opposition (I realize this was under 0bama).

The 12,000+ comments that showed up under your linked article give me hope that it's not _us_ who went crazy.

Cheers, xuenchen.

Snarl
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Philly DA warns federal officers could be arrested if they storm Pennsylvania protest - by Snarl - 07-25-2020, 03:51 AM