Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1
(07-01-2020, 11:12 PM)RightHereRightNow Wrote: Taking my son's 2 male cats to the vet a month ago to be neutered. To be told afterwards that one was as a matter of fact, a female. For almost a year, not me or my son noticed. We just didn't look at their genital regions, ya know? We caught sight of the black cats testicles, they were huge, we couldn't miss seeing them. We just figured the grey cat was much less well endowed. We got the female cat from my daughter's sister in law, who told us it was a little male kitten and we just accepted it. The embarrassment was colossal mediumnotlooking

OOF! 

My fiance brought in a black cat about 7 years ago. After her second pregnancy, we tried to get her fixed but she was still nursing so they wouldn't let us. Then by the time she stopped, she was pregnant again. After around 4 litters, we FINALLY got her fixed. But her females were getting pregnant by her males and even though we were giving them away as fast as we could, we had something like 15 at one point. The best one that came out of the bunch was a kitten I found left by himself in a bed of fleas way out in the back of the property. He hadn't even gotten any teeth yet, so around a week and half old I'd guess. I bottle fed him and raised him. His mom and dad were father and daughter so I called him "Sammich" because if he was anymore "inbred" he'd be a sandwich. The little dude listened to me better than a dog, he was potty trained, stayed in the fenced in front yard when I'd go to work, everything. The neighbor's dog pushed under my gate one afternoon while I was at work and killed him. 

Anyways, moral to the story here, I'd have made your same mistake if I hadn't had litter after litter to give away. I'd check those suckers over with a fine tooth comb. Down to just one male now. So the cat days are over when he's gone.
The Goonies R good enough

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Most Embarrassing Moment: Volume 1 - by LSU2018 - 07-02-2020, 02:43 PM