Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why is NoOne In This Administration Allowed To Say Muslim Radicals
I can't even pretend to know enough to know why Obama's administration goes out of its way to keep from offending terrorists.
If the terrorists were Christian, wearing a Christian badge and spouting Christian slogans...would the administration be so soft?
If Buddhist...would they?
I don't know.

Being that the USA is a melting pot of all religions and religious ideologies, there are sure to be representatives of any and all frames of thought represented in and throughout the government.  There was even a Pentecostal Attorney General (who would ever have foretold that?).
The ways that everyone of these 'servants of the people' do their job will be tainted or colored by their frame of reference.
Unfortunately we can't escape the traps of religion without its abolition, which could only truly be accomplished by the peoples and not as a result of government or education... ... ...so, I don't see that happening for a long, long time.
What do these religions give people that they don't have, individually?
A team.
A team that God/Allah is turning the tables...for.
Yeah - God/Allah has cards stowed up the sleeve, or hidden in a vest pocket...just for those special occassions when His/Her/Their Team needs it most.  And - it will be absolutely spectacular when those cards are revealed...
If otherwise...who would care?

The particular brand of Christianity that I know most about...BELIEVES almost the same as radical Islam --- EXCEPT, they don't believe that they can kill others to usher in the Millenial reign of Christ.
And, they don't believe that 'killing/murder' are acceptable under any premise other than in self defense, war, or---if God tells them to...
So - I would be almost as concerned if a bunch of Mormons, or Pentecostal Holiness or Southern Baptists started crowding the White House grounds under any administration.

Nevertheless, and to your point - it is highly disconcerting to watch the Administration's meely-mouthed attempts to sound tough, when it's obvious that they are doing their best...not to offend (the terrorists).  Kinda cowardly if there is no ulterior motive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is NoOne In This Administration Allowed To Say Muslim Radicals - by Minstrel - 06-21-2016, 01:28 AM