Rogue-Nation3
A new Bra has been invented - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: A new Bra has been invented (/thread-929.html)

A new Bra has been invented - 727Sky - 10-02-2016

Quote:Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
At a news conference, after announcing his invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and beat the shit out of him.

RE: A new Bra has been invented - guohua - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 12:05 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
At a news conference, after announcing his invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson outside and beat the shit out of him.

smallrofl

RE: A new Bra has been invented - BIAD - 10-02-2016

Quote:Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's
breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and prevents the nipples from pushing through
the fabric when cold weather sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing his invention, a large group of men took Dr. Rickson
outside and beat the shit out of him.

I can fully appreciate Dr. Rickson's position in all of this, a news conference can be quite daunting
for both presenter and eager journalists.

Let's just hope the expression 'Chapel Hat-Pegs' isn't lost from the urban dictionary.
tinysurprised

RE: A new Bra has been invented - Mystic Wanderer - 10-02-2016

All the men needed to do was show him the article I made a thread on before RN3... which I neglected to bring to this board. minusculecrybaby

In short, the article showed facts that wearing a bra cut off circulation to a woman's (or BIAD's) upper body... most importantly the brain.
It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health; a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

RE: A new Bra has been invented - BIAD - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health;
a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

Is there any way I can thwart Boy In A Dress from reading this...?
I mean, Mrs. Miggins' heart across the road won't be able to handle it!

And it would be a whole new meaning to 'hanging out on the Rogue Nation site'!!

RE: A new Bra has been invented - Mystic Wanderer - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 05:13 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health;
a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

Is there any way I can thwart Boy In A Dress from reading this...?
I mean, Mrs. Miggins' heart across the road won't be able to handle it!

And it would be a whole new meaning to 'hanging out on the Rogue Nation site'!!

smallrofl

RE: A new Bra has been invented - Daitengu - 10-02-2016

Have always recommended women go topless ....

RE: A new Bra has been invented - gordi - 10-02-2016

(10-02-2016, 05:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: All the men needed to do was show him the article I made a thread on before RN3... which I neglected to bring to this board. minusculecrybaby

In short, the article showed facts that wearing a bra cut off circulation to a woman's (or BIAD's) upper body... most importantly the brain.
It was suggested that women stop wearing bras to improve upper body health; a request that I have been happy to incorporate into my life. tinydrroling

PICS or it didn't happen!

tinydrroling

RE: A new Bra has been invented - Sol - 10-02-2016

You all go topless and I'll let my jewels loose...

Fair is fair.

tinylaughing

RE: A new Bra has been invented - gordi - 10-02-2016

In the summertime, my Ex used to wear one of those fancy "refrigerated" bras.

Fair play - it did keep her cool, but I didn't like it much at all... because... when we were getting "friendly"...

Every time I undid the clasp.... a little light came on and spoiled the moment!!

tinywhat