Rogue-Nation3
Hello all - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: The Welcome Mat (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Hello all (/thread-5799.html)

Hello all - Allaroundyou - 07-16-2020

Some of you may know me and many will not.
I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry then moved to the executive branch working for Kroger industries.
I am 32 and love conspiracy theory. I sometimes delve into political discussions. But where I come from they are just an echo chamber of bull crap.
Glad to be here and will always be here when someone needs to talk.
And to all my other mates from the other site glad to see ya, with the exception of one. He know who he is you sly fox you.

RE: Hello all - beez - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 12:52 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote: Some of you may know me and many will not.
I used to work in the pharmaceutical industry then moved to the executive branch working for Kroger industries.
I am 32 and love conspiracy theory. I sometimes delve into political discussions. But where I come from they are just an echo chamber of bull crap.
And to all my other mates from the other site glad to see ya, with the exception of one. He know who he is you sly fox you.

Welcome to the site, glad you found it!

RE: Hello all - Sol - 07-16-2020

Nice to see you here!!

If you need a hand with anything, just ask!

Quote:But where I come from they are just an echo chamber of bull crap.

Awwww...another Canadian!! Oh wait, could be the UK. Or the U.S. of A. Or pretty much anywhere for that matter!

Earthling! That's it! Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!!!

tinylaughing

RE: Hello all - BIAD - 07-16-2020

Hello back!

Psst... here's a upgraded avatar I made for you last month! Its URL address is: http://rogue-nation3.com/attachment.php?aid=7916
and it resides here: Avatar Maniacs.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7916]

Hope you like it!

RE: Hello all - Allaroundyou - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 01:49 PM)Sol Wrote: Nice to see you here!!

Awwww...another Canadian!! Oh wait, could be the UK. Or the U.S. of A. Or pretty much anywhere for that matter!

tinylaughing

Thanks my dude! I love it and thanks for making me one. I really do appreciate it!

RE: Hello all - Sol - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 02:24 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote:

tinylaughing

Thanks my dude! I love it and thanks for making me one. I really do appreciate it!

I think that this reply was meant for @"BIAD" ...

I agree. The guy's an artistic genius!! And a wise man as well but don't repeat that... tinylaughing

RE: Hello all - Allaroundyou - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 02:24 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote:

tinylaughing

Secret is safe with me?

RE: Hello all - Snarl - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 12:52 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote: And to all my other mates from the other site glad to see ya, with the exception of one.
[Image: Meow.jpg][url=https://imgbb.com/][/url]

Welcome!!

RE: Hello all - Moonmagic - 07-16-2020

(07-16-2020, 12:52 PM)Allaroundyou Wrote: Some of you may know me and many will not.

tinylaughing

Welcome mate minusculebeercheers

RE: Hello all - Mystic Wanderer - 07-16-2020

Welcome to RN.

Sounds like you'll fit right in.   tinylaughing      Cheers!   minusculebeercheers

RE: Hello all - guohua - 07-16-2020

@"Allaroundyou" 

Hi, so Happy to meet you  :minusculehi: 

He you need help you can go here: Learn our board here with pictures  minusculebiggrin

Enjoy.