Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATS Exiles
First off, welcome, great to see all the familiar names.

Second, you're looking for answers and a place to reconnect.

Third, you wish there was an alternative to the place you lost, but you can't seem to find it.

The reality is that it is here, beyond the occasional outage and exodus.

Please, stay here, put in some effort and make this the same or so much more than just a bouncing point when you are deprived of the "other" place.

This place is literally the landing ground for so many old great minds that you recognize and miss from the old site(obviously, excluding me from that).

Stick around, make some posts, post some threads, hit up the chatbox and stick around.
(03-19-2022, 06:36 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: First off, welcome, great to see all the familiar names.

Third, you wish there was an alternative to the place you lost, but you can't seem to find it.

Please, stay here, put in some effort and make this the same or so much more than just a bouncing point when you are deprived of the "other" place.

This place is literally the landing ground for so many old great minds that you recognize and miss from the old site(obviously, excluding me from that).

Stick around, make some posts, post some threads, hit up the chatbox and stick around.

Oh, now y'all want to come around. LOL !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(03-19-2022, 06:44 AM)kdog Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 06:36 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: First off, welcome, great to see all the familiar names.

Oh, now y'all want to come around. LOL !

When does AAARGHzombies arrive or the other guy with the sunglasses avatar wtf was his name again? either way can't wait, I got plenty o beer so I will also come equip with diapers so I don't have to move around  tinywhat

ah the name is when does "allaroundyou" show up cant wait diapers up homies
Okay wtf is going on?

Is ATS gone, like permanently gone?

I tried to go to ATS yesterday. Could not. Tried again today. Could not.

Now i see this.

Really, give me an update, please?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-19-2022, 07:27 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Okay wtf is going on?

Now i see this.

Something's going on, seems nobody knows, but we are gifted for the time being with an army of misfits.

Now i see this.

Take a gander here.

I think it'll be back, but it could take a while. In the meantime, this site does pretty good.

TheRedneck

Now i see this.

angry misfits with beer and diapers minusculechairshot
Okay, thank you, Fine People. That was fast alright... lightning quick replies.

I forgot to say "Welcome" to the newbies. Here it is: Welcome! minusculebeercheers
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(03-19-2022, 07:33 AM)TheRedneck Wrote:

Now i see this.

Take a gander here.

I think it'll be back, but it could take a while. In the meantime, this site does pretty good.

TheRedneck

I have been checking as well. As if it just vanished. I am here now. I have been with you ATS folks since early 2000s. I didn't write too many threads, but I always log in and read you guys. Almost like family to me. I'll be lurking here too. Who knows, may even start writing threads myself
(03-19-2022, 07:37 AM)aic4me Wrote:

Now i see this.

Take a gander here.

TheRedneck

I have been checking as well. As if it just vanished. I am here now. I have been with you ATS folks since early 2000s. I didn't write too many threads, but I always log in and read you guys. Almost like family to me. I'll be lurking here too. Who knows, may even start writing threads myself

You can do what ever makes you Happy and Feel Welcomed.
(My English is not the best)
你可以做任何让你快乐和受到欢迎的事情。
Nǐ kěyǐ zuò rènhé ràng nǐ kuàilè he shòudào huānyíng de shìqíng.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yeeh welcome all evenhandedly  minusculecheers
(03-19-2022, 07:43 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 07:37 AM)aic4me Wrote:

Now i see this.

Take a gander here.

TheRedneck

You can do what ever makes you Happy and Feel Welcomed.
你可以做任何让你快乐和受到欢迎的事情。
I knew I was here a long time ago when this didn't even happen yet...

"Hi, Yes you more than likey know most of us from Hernando's and ATS, But we have our own site now and we're Very Happy to invite everyone to register and take a look.
Rogue-Nation http://www.rogue-nation.com/
We have some of the Best of The Best, Yes we have a Wrtier's Site with a Writers Contest and we have New Topic's and We Have,,,, Mystic Wanderer, Yes, and she has some of-course the best Topic's that'll Amaze you.
Don't forget our Face Book and Twitter ran by our Very Own Senona ( Snary412 ) and Grace.
Came On Hame and Be Part Of An Exciting Time

I knew that my original account got axed when things changed.. this email you sent back in 2015 [/size][/color]

I told senona that I was very certain I had an account here and was not able to access it, for a long time.
(03-19-2022, 07:43 AM)guohua Wrote: You can do what ever makes you Happy and Feel Welcomed.
你可以做任何让你快乐和受到欢迎的事情。

If anyone hits on you or complains about your English there are a few of us who would like to know !! minusculebonker minusculechairshot tinywhat
(03-19-2022, 09:10 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 07:43 AM)guohua Wrote: You can do what ever makes you Happy and Feel Welcomed.
你可以做任何让你快乐和受到欢迎的事情。

If anyone hits on you or complains about your English there are a few of us who would like to know !! minusculebonker minusculechairshot tinywhat

Geez , I Will Miss My Nemeses on ATS ,and  they were Numerous . My Friends on the other hand Must have Felt the same Frustration that I and Many Others had when it came to Dealing with People on there that Reveled in the Chaos and Destruction around the World . Politics Killed ATS IMO , and Like Rust , Politics Never Sleeps..............(  RIP ATS ..
So glad I set up a RN3 account last time ATS went kaput. Perhaps it's a sign that change was needed besides if we don't like it we can always go to passtoreal.com.

Now off to explore this strange new world...

[Image: mars-sunset-sn-1920x1080.jpg]
(03-19-2022, 09:10 AM)727Sky Wrote:
你可以做任何让你快乐和受到欢迎的事情。

That was one of the reasons I left ATS so long ago, The Grammar Nazis, NO-ONE will find a Grammar Nazi here.

My husband Told Me to say "Hi" to his Old Friend.  tinyinlove
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]