Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome, FlyingClayDisk2
Welcome to our jungle, FlyingClayDisk!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Really nice to see some old familiar names.

I hope you all stick around.
Thread being deleted in 3... 2... 1...

I'll give it a minute for any replies to be moved to the other thread that Guohua created.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-19-2022, 06:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Thread being deleted in 3... 2... 1...

I'll give it a minute for any replies to be moved to the other thread that Guohua created.

Hello FCD remember me  minusculebeercheers
(03-19-2022, 06:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Welcome to our jungle, FlyingClayDisk!

Thanks!!

If it is okay with you, I would prefer to keep the "FlyingClayDisk" username, as opposed to the "FlyingClayDisk2" username.

Is that acceptable?

I will go ahead and reply to the other replies on this thread though.

Thanks!
(03-19-2022, 06:30 AM)Brotherman Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 06:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Thread being deleted in 3... 2... 1...

Hello FCD remember me  minusculebeercheers

I do indeed!  Good to see you!
(03-19-2022, 06:18 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Really nice to see some old familiar names.

I hope you all stick around.

Good to see you!!

That's my plan.