Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An interesting leak from WikiLeaks Emails..UFOs/ETs
Whoa...didn't expect that one...

Quote:WikiLeaks’ purloined emails cover a wide range of issues that were handled by Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, but the farthest-out issues may well have to do with E.T., alien energy sources and Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

While GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump focused his fire on what the WikiLeaks file had to say about Clinton’s Wall Street speeches, UFO fans dwelled on what Mitchell was telling Podesta as he made the transition from the Obama White House to the Clinton campaign in 2015.

In an email from January of that year, Mitchell asked for an urgent meeting with Podesta about “disclosure and zero point energy,” and promised that a colleague named Terri Mansfield would “bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.”

Mitchell sent another plea via email that August.

“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth,” Podesta was told. “They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.”

Apparently, even Hillary's leaked emails talked of space wars, UFOs and ETs...

And...the Vatican's awareness of ETI ? well, well, well...naughty naughty boy, Francis !!! Keeping secrets? (well aside from those ped...oh nvm...)

Curious? See the Podesta emails...

https://www.wikileaks.org

Dayem...
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Say what????

I will repost what was said that really caught  my attention for those that may have missed it.....

“Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth,” Podesta was told. “They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.”

minusculewtf 

No, please we have enough on our hands without you guys starting an Intergalactic War among our ETI friends.
No forms of military violence either in space or our homeland Earth.

Yikes, that is quite the eye opener.   minusculespooked
Of course, the gubberment will deny it.....sigh

- - -

ETA: Hold on a second.....helping bring "zero point energy to earth".

Holy shitballs -- is that what this global warming agenda bullshit is really about, to tax citizens/corporations around the globe, to come up with billions of dollars for an energy source brought to us by our ET buddies????

Wait a sec, reaching for my tin foil cap....but still, think about it.
The urgency with climate change when many scientists are still not in agreement with it.
The way they shut down any questions that one may pose towards GW.

Just something to think about

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

'...In April 2015 the New York Times published a story about a company called "Uranium One"
which was sold to Russian government-controlled interests, giving Russia effective control 
of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for the production of nuclear
weapons, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from
a number of US government agencies.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off the deal was the State Department, then headed
by Secretary Clinton.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) comprises, among others,
the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy.

As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to
the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal
including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer.

Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all
donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were
not publicly disclosed by the Clintons...'
SOURCE:

Well, surprise-surprise!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
It simply goes to prove that things are being said behind the curtains, away from the public eye, under a false excuse of national security.

But when someone talks about these things, government suppression of information, ETs, UFOs, then this someone is labeled a conspiracy nut.

And when leaks like this happen, knowing a few people myself that would eagerly jump in the discussion to say that things were taken out of context and that Mitchell was a freak, only to reinforce the presumption that indeed, you are a conspiracy nut.

One individual from ATS that once had a contract with NASA comes to mind.

Reality is that we are not privy to such information. Never been, never will be.

It's an eye opener for sure !

To me, it does prove two things. 1 - UFO/ET files are kept under wraps, away from the public eye. 2 - We can no longer be labeled conspiracy nuts...when facts show up, leaked or otherwise.

Nice try though : )
(10-12-2016, 12:34 PM)BIAD Wrote: '...In April 2015 the New York Times published a story about a company called "Uranium One"
which was sold to Russian government-controlled interests, giving Russia effective control 
of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.

Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for the production of nuclear
weapons, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from
a number of US government agencies.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off the deal was the State Department, then headed
by Secretary Clinton.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) comprises, among others,
the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy.

As Russian interests gradually took control of Uranium One millions of dollars were donated to
the Clinton Foundation between 2009 and 2013 from individuals directly connected to the deal
including the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Telfer.

Although Mrs Clinton had an agreement with the Obama White House to publicly identify all
donors to the Clinton Foundation, the contributions from the Chairman of Uranium One were
not publicly disclosed by the Clintons...'
SOURCE:

Well, surprise-surprise!!

But people have been fed the line "The Russians are bad, the Russians are hacking us, the Russians are evil" by Hillary during her last debate with Trump and those very same people ate it...bait, line and sinker.

Political bias when confronted with cold hard facts is no longer political bias. It's total obliviousness.
(10-12-2016, 01:28 PM)Sol Wrote: But people have been fed the line "The Russians are bad, the Russians are hacking us, the
Russians are evil" by Hillary during her last debate with Trump and those very same people
ate it...bait, line and sinker.

Political bias when confronted with cold hard facts is no longer political bias. It's total obliviousness.

Yep!

'...The massive trove of emails by Clinton confidant John Podesta released by Wikileaks
has exposed journalists from a variety of media organizations who are “with her.”

[Image: attachment.php?aid=593]

CNBC chief Washington correspondent and New York Times political writer
John Harwood is the most prominent journalist who is cozy in the emails with the
Clinton camp. The CNBC anchor is also the one who should arguably be the most
embarrassed.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=594]

Harwood in several emails to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta showers
Hillary in praise. Harwood in one email to Podesta says “[Hillary] was good here”
after an event and in another describes her as “pretty strong.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-12-2016, 03:29 AM)Sol Wrote: Whoa...didn't expect that one...

Quote:WikiLeaks’ purloined emails cover a wide range of issues that were handled by Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, but the farthest-out issues may well have to do with E.T., alien energy sources and Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell.

While GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump focused his fire on what the WikiLeaks file had to say about Clinton’s Wall Street speeches, UFO fans dwelled on what Mitchell was telling Podesta as he made the transition from the Obama White House to the Clinton campaign in 2015.

In an email from January of that year, Mitchell asked for an urgent meeting with Podesta about “disclosure and zero point energy,” and promised that a colleague named Terri Mansfield would “bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.”

Mitchell sent another plea via email that August.

Apparently, even Hillary's leaked emails talked of space wars, UFOs and ETs...

And...the Vatican's awareness of ETI ?  well, well, well...naughty naughty boy, Francis !!!  Keeping secrets? (well aside from those ped...oh nvm...)

Curious? See the Podesta emails...

https://www.wikileaks.org

Dayem...

minusculeclap  So, do you all still think I'm crazy? tinydrroling   

Yeah, the Vatican has all kinds of things about ETs, ancient artifacts, ancient texts our space brothers wrote long ago, giants... you name it.  It's all kept in a secret vault at the Vatican, according to "people in the know".  

These people at the Vatican are right up there at the top of the Cabal Chain. They control the religious views of the masses. Then you have the Military branch (Military Industrial Complex), then the Banking branch (Federal Reserve). Together these three arms of the Cabal work in unison to control the world.

Disclosure will keep coming out until all of mankind is finally aware of the secrets that have been hidden from us for hundreds of years.
Right now, we have the technology to clean our air, have FREE clean energy, travel light years away in just minutes using wormholes, gadgets that manifest any food we desire with the click of a button, and several ways to heal bad health without medication... and more!

All this has been kept from us because the Cabal would lose power/control over us if we had these things.
I hope I live to see the day when these evil bastards get what's coming to them. tinyok
And speaking of zero point energy, you all might find this article interesting:

Source
Zero Point Energy’ The Alien Technology that will change EVERYTHING

Quote:Zero Point Energy could help us reach interstellar space in no time. According to a batch of recently published emails between John Podesta and Former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell, This ALIEN technology could be at our fingertips. But are we ready for it?

While only recently have we given this ‘alien’ tech its proper attention, thinking about Nikola Tesla and everything he achieved in his life tells me that over one hundred years ago, this ‘mad scientist’ was very close at figuring out what we today call Zero Point Energy.
Quote:“Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.
They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.
The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.
Carol and I have worked on the Treaty on the Prevention of the Placement of Weapons in Outer Space, attached for your convenience.”

The above email sent by former Nasa astronaut Edgar Mitchell says a LOT.
First of all, we have to understand that now is the time for disclosure.
In the last couple of years, countless individuals have come forward speaking about alien life, UFOs, and advanced alien technology.
From former astronauts to military officials, every once in a while someone comes forward speaking about alien life and alien tech.
A great step towards disclosure was made when Wikileaks decided to post a back of emails from John Podesta and Edgar Mitchell.

The Zero Point Energy Field
Is this the ultimate technology that would allow us interstellar travel? And.. could this technology explain how UFO’s travel around the universe? According to many people YES.
There is another way, whether it’s wormholes or warping space, there’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum, and the fact that they’re here shows us that they found a way. – Jack Kasher, Ph.D, Professor Emeritus of Physics, University of Nebraska. (Likelihood of UFOs – Jack Kasher THRIVE Movement)
Zero point Energy is the so-called ‘force’ that resides within the fabric of ’empty space’. The best part is that… it can be accessed.
It’s truly an otherworldly technology and people like Edgar Mitchell knew about it.
In modern time, the closest thing to explain it is the Casimir Effect; a phenomenon said to best illustrate zero points or vacuum state energy.
Vacuums generally are thought to be voids, but Hendrik Casimir believed these pockets of nothing do indeed contain fluctuations of electromagnetic waves. He suggested that two metal plates held apart in a vacuum could trap the waves, creating vacuum energy that could attract or repel the plates. As the boundaries of a region move, the variation in vacuum energy (zero-point energy) leads to the Casimir effect. Recent research done at Harvard University, and Vrije University in Amsterdam and elsewhere has proved the Casimir effect correct (DARPA Tries to Tap Elusive Casimir Effect for Breakthrough Technology).
Physicist Harold E. Puthoff is perhaps one of the few that can shed some light into this mysterious technology.
“These are not just fringe scientists with science fiction ideas. They are mainstream ideas being published in mainstream physics journals and being taken seriously by mainstream military and NASA type funders. I’ve been taken out on aircraft carriers by the Navy and shown what it is we have to replace if we have new energy sources to provide new fuel methods.” – Dr. Harold E. Puthoff

And an interesting video too.   tinybiggrin

Quote:Published on Oct 13, 2016
The Vatican was accused of hiding many things. Now, it's being accused of hiding a time machine.
The machine in question is called a "Chronovisor" and was built in the 1950s by a Benedictine monk named Father Pellegrino Ernetti. No photos of the Chronovisor exist, but paranormal journalist John Chambers says Ernetti reportedly used the "way back machine" to film Christ's crucifixion for Vatican officials.

Whoa!  I'd love to take a trip through that thing. I could go back and make better choices, now that I'm smarter than I was in my youth. LOL
I'd still leave things as is/was for my teen years though.  I had a blast!!!   minusculebeercheers 

Now that would be Just Awesome! I'll go with you Mystic.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is a link on Pope Reveals NASA’s Secrets About God and Planet X

Probably the main reason the Vatican is covering up about Planet X/ Nibiru is they know that the presence of extraterrestrials on the planet could mean the end for God.

And we all know that Science and Religion never really mix well together, kinda like oil and water.
But now it seems science is taking the lead here lately.

Here is a short video where this guys tries to explain it and piece it all together.

So they fear people are losing faith, and they will lose God if ETs are proven to exist.
Which they do exist as per the Podesta emails.

And Religion is how they 'control' the masses.
 Without religion, they have lost their power (and money).
What a dilemma they have on their hands it seems.

And yes, I would love to spend a year or so in the Vault at the Vatican!! :smallwink:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

They're afraid people well learn the truth, Their God is a Race Of Aliens.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-16-2016, 06:09 AM)guohua Wrote: They're afraid people well learn the truth, Their God is a Race Of Aliens.

Yep, there is that.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Wait, wait, wait - nonviolent ETI "space brothers" are not going to tolerate military aggression on Earth or in space?

Did I read that right - did he really say nonviolent space critters are not going to tolerate aggression?

Seriously?

What are they gonna do? pluck a feather out of the nearest avian alien's ass and tickle us until we piss ourselves? Is THAT how they plan to nonviolently stop violence?

I have to go outside now and scrape my shoes - I smell some bullshit that I probably dragged in on them out of the field.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-17-2016, 05:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
Quote:Wait, wait, wait - nonviolent ETI "space brothers" are not going to tolerate military aggression on Earth or in space?

Yes, you read that right.  There are good and bad in all the universes out there.

Quote:What are they gonna do? pluck a feather out of the nearest avian alien's ass and tickle us until we piss ourselves? Is THAT how they plan to nonviolently stop violence?

smallroflmao

Quote:I have to go outside now and scrape my shoes - I smell some bullshit that I probably dragged in on them out of the field.

Wait... you just wait and see!   minusculetongue   I do hope we still have internet so I can contact you and rub it in your face when it happens.   tinylaughing

(10-17-2016, 04:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Wait... you just wait and see!   minusculetongue   I do hope we still have internet so I can contact you and rub it in your face when it happens.   tinylaughing

I'll tell ya what - I'm never gonna leave here alive again, because I've already done my time out in the Crazy World, and come back home relatively intact, so I'll give you my address, and you can come rub it in in person if it ever happens. Internet doesn't matter that way, and if the evil Benevolent Space Brothers take away our internets to keep us safe, you can still come visit.

Don't expect me to hold my breath waiting, though... and if you do have to come rub it in, be mindful of the piss puddles from where the Space Brothers got us with those feathers.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’