Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beijing has already begun contemplating ‘decapitation’ strikes against the dictatorsh
Yes it's True.
The Leadership in China is Very Tired Of This Little Chubby Kid.
I could see them toppling his Government and installing their own Controller Much like Hong Kong.

Quote:According to a report by the Korea Times, Professor Zhe Sun told a security forum in Washington that Chinese leaders are debating the best way to deal with an increasingly unhinged North Korean regime that has escalated its march towards fielding a nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile capable of striking the mainland United States.

"Some Chinese scholars and policy makers began to talk about supporting ‘surgical strikes’ and decapitation’ by the US and South Korea as one policy option," said the esteemed professor. "More radical proposals indicate that China should change the leader, send troops across borders and station in DPRK, force DPRK into giving up nuclear and beginning opening up and reforming."

The statements that China may be considering regime change in North Korea are unprecedented with Beijing long serving as the vital lifeline to Pyongyang dating back to the Korean War in the 1950s and with accusations even being leveled against China that they are aiding Kim Jong-Un’s march towards fielding a destructive nuclear weapon by side stepping sanctions.

North Korea has become a growing concern for the international community after demonstrating an ability to perfect the miniaturization process necessary to load a nuclear warhead into an intercontinental ballistic missile, a matter of technical sophistication that many defense analysts had previously believed that Pyongyang was years from achieving and which raises the danger of the regime exponentially.
In addition to miniaturization, North Korea has more aggressively pursued nuclear and ballistic missile testing in 2016 showing capabilities of potentially being able to strike the United States West Coast in a matter of months or years based on recent missile tests and having tested only their fourth and fifth nuclear bombs – the most powerful ones they have fielded yet – in less than a month’s time.
Source
Could China Take Out The Current God Child In N. Korea? Yes. 
The people or a better word would be, Peasants in N. Korea would be in Shocked for about two months, until they noticed they have Food, Medicine and  Doctors and Electricity and limited Internet and find that there really are others out there that are not out to Eat Them!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hope china adds u.s to list of places that need a regime change .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Wow. To be honest I never thought of it from that angle, I think it's actually a good solid idea. 

All this time I was thinking China wouldn't budge (for good reason I guess, if you are thinking from a Chinese Standpoint - a unified democratic Korea on their border with full support of the US is kinda what brought the bloodshed in the 50's), so that left pretty much the "nuclear" option (no pun intended): US / SK invasion and overthrow. 

Bloody, messy, millions would die, and if successful we could finally rid Korea of proliferation, starvation, and madness. 

But if the invasion comes from the North and China can install their person, dismantle the nuclear program, and deal with the ensuing insurgency on their own, I would actually probably welcome that. Hong Kong (as was mentioned) would be the gold standard for what NK could become. I know the talking heads worry about China's growing influence in (ehm...) THEIR region... but what better option is there?
Bump, Bump, Bump.
I found this video and I think it may be very true.

And yes Kim had body doubles.
 You think they are using them today to cover up his Death?

Now where has his wife been for the past Year and his Mistress?????

Your thoughts? Or do you even care?
Hard to know what to make of it, @"guohua" .  Hermit Kingdom is so very hermetic.

Do you think the PRC killed Kim and replaced him with a doppelganger ?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(12-14-2020, 07:27 AM)guohua Wrote: Your thoughts? Or do you even care?

Of course i fucking care. I have overdosed on caring for decades. And then i am a mess because i am helpless to change shit for the better.

I am not only Finnish. Or European. I am first and foremost a citizen of planet Earth. And if someone suffers, it breaks my rotten heart.

I think that, for now, North Korea is a tiny barking dog. Might bite you in your ankle but you won't even bleed... But their missiles are getting better and better all the time. That development has to be stopped. To be honest, i dislike rogue nations (except this one right here)

I want clean water, food, medicine, education and shelter for all humans. And if leaders munch on their own superiority, while they let their people suffer, it honestly makes me want to vomit my heart out in total disgust.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(12-14-2020, 07:45 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Hard to know what to make of it, @"guohua" .  Hermit Kingdom is so very hermetic.

Cheers

Yes, the Hardline Communist with the Approval of the CCP would Dispose of him and his wife and family if he was actively attempting to be more open or cooperative with the USA.
Once a Puppet always a Puppet.
(12-14-2020, 07:48 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:27 AM)guohua Wrote: Your thoughts? Or do you even care?

Of course i fucking care. I have overdosed on caring for decades. And then i am a mess because i am helpless to change shit for the better.

I am not only Finnish. Or European. I am first and foremost a citizen of planet Earth. And if someone suffers, it breaks my rotten heart.

I think that, for now, North Korea is a tiny barking dog. Might bite you in your ankle but you won't even bleed... But their missiles are getting better and better all the time. That development has to be stopped. To be honest, i dislike rogue nations (except this one right here)

I want clean water, food, medicine, education and shelter for all humans. And if leaders munch on their own superiority, while they let their people suffer, it honestly makes me want to vomit my heart out in total disgust.

That is some very High Hopes you have for the Humans here on Earth.
It is Not Going To Happen.
Not with The Powerful People Controlling the So Called Leaders of the Nations.
They want Slaves, Puppets people to be they Submissive Servants.
(12-14-2020, 04:27 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 07:45 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Hard to know what to make of it, @"guohua" .  Hermit Kingdom is so very hermetic.

Cheers

Yes, the Hardline Communist with the Approval of the CCP would Dispose of him and his wife and family if he was actively attempting to be more open or cooperative with the USA.

What happens to a puppet when you cut its stings?
Kim Jong Un's day has come and gone. Earlier when President Trump was visiting Him, there was a chance.  He could of took advantage and embraced a Peace with the Western Nations and leaders. He could of looked like the Great something-something.... That ride has come and gone. Now all he faces is perpetual exclusion...... or being a 'tool' used by China or the region.

President Trump offered Him every opportunity to Transition and 'Save Face' and come into the world trade as a Champion for His country. 
That has all been swept away, instead we will face another administrations blundering with North Korea and their continued exclusion. The world is coming to a point where it does not have the 'ahem' luxury of conflict and war. The natural resources are already stretched to danger points. 
Remember the 'Dream' where DAVID told Nebuchadnezzar what his dream meant? 
It was seven years of good, then seven years of famine....

It's that pesky famine part that could spell absolute calamity world-wide. Kim Jong UN walks a dangerous path, and what He deserves...... well for now it looks rosy for Him. But in a moment things can change. Will 2021 be better than 2020 ?
(12-14-2020, 05:47 PM)Tarzan the apeman. Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:27 PM)guohua Wrote:

Cheers

What happens to a puppet when you cut its stings?

They need a New Master to Prop Them Up and Teach Them To Walk Again.