Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome New Rogue allusion
Hi, I hope you're enjoying our site. Please let us know if there's something you might like to see.
[Image: welcome1.gif?1459235137]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Hello Allusion.  Welcome to RN. 
I hope you enjoy all the fascinating topics we cover here. We have threads on some of just about anything most people would be looking for.  Take some time and look through all the discussion forum threads... comment, or make your own thread.
There is a thread that tells how this place operates, if you need help, or just ask one of us.  Everyone will gladly answer your questions.

So, what interests you?

[Image: Welcome-to-our-group-image.gif]
(10-07-2016, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote: Hi, I hope you're enjoying our site. Please let us know if there's something you might like to see.

I thank you kindly.  I am navigating around right now trying to learn the format of the site.

allusion
(10-07-2016, 02:09 AM)allusion Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 01:49 AM)guohua Wrote: Hi, I hope you're enjoying our site. Please let us know if there's something you might like to see.

I thank you kindly.  I am navigating around right now trying to learn the format of the site.

allusion

Here is a link to the thread that explains how it works:  http://rogue-nation3.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=103
(10-07-2016, 02:02 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hello Allusion.  Welcome to RN. 
I hope you enjoy all the fascinating topics we cover here. We have threads on some of just about anything most people would be looking for.  Take some time and look through all the discussion forum threads... comment, or make your own thread.
There is a thread that tells how this place operates, if you need help, or just ask one of us.  Everyone will gladly answer your questions.

So, what interests you?

Hmmmm.  I'd say that the UN-KNOWN interests me.  So I do not believe I could ever tire of learning and researching into that broad category.  It seems to be endless.  I know much of nothing in this vast space of which i take up so little of it.

allusion
Warm Welcome to you, Allusion !!!

As others have mentioned, if you have any questions, just shoot one of us a private message !

You'll find a cool bunch of people within these walls !

But mainly, have fun !!!

Sol.

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(10-07-2016, 02:24 AM)allusion Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 02:02 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Hello Allusion.  Welcome to RN. 

So, what interests you?

Hmmmm.  I'd say that the UN-KNOWN interests me.  So I do not believe I could ever tire of learning and researching into that broad category.  It seems to be endless.  I know much of nothing in this vast space of which i take up so little of it.

allusion

Oh, be still my heart!  A kindred spirit... at last!   minusculebeercheers

You will find much of that here... I'll make sure of it.   :smallwink:
(10-07-2016, 02:26 AM)Sol Wrote: Warm Welcome to you, Allusion !!!

As others have mentioned, if you have any questions, just shoot one of us a private message !

But mainly, have fun !!!

Sol.

minusculebeercheers

FUN ?  Ooh yes, I shall try.
[video=youtube]BoXu6QmxpJE[/video]

allusion
Well, I tried to post a video, without success.  I could use help with that.   tinyfunny

allusion
Welcome to Rogue-Nation!!

@"allusion" , if you need any help with images, videos, links etc etc....just give me a hollar.

Yes, Mystic is our paranormal/metaphysics/aliens/ufo.......anything conspiratorial --especially when involving TPTB-- kinda gal!

Me, I like anything to do with Mother Nature (fragile earth), GMO/Monsanto related,  politics, government shenanigans, conspiracies etc etc.
Mystic is still 'informing' me (teaching) on the other stuff. minusculebiggrin

Hope you enjoy it here.
Just about anything goes.

Still trying to get BIAD to keep his nylons on, but  well, that is for another time.   minusculerolleyes 
(don't ask)

Welcome aboard my friend!

Sen

[Image: animated-welcome-image-0130.gif]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-07-2016, 02:50 AM)allusion Wrote:

But mainly, have fun !!!

Sol.

minusculebeercheers

allusion

At the top of your post box there is a little window that looks blue... next to the smiley.  Click on that.  Go down and choose You Tube, then delete the http: in the box and paste your link in there.  That should do it.
(10-07-2016, 02:50 AM)allusion Wrote: FUN ?  Ooh yes, I shall try.

allusion

Okay, click on this link here

Oh hey BTW, are you an ATSer?
If so, with RN, copy the whole url address to the YT, as shown below
(on ATS, they do just part of the url address)

[Image: 1bbab57fc23c4d24a6f10cf160285303.png]

-------

Hey @"Mystic Wanderer" , just found a new YT video at that link by Anonymous.
Gonna see if it tells me what it is about....lol

It's 11 minutes long, I can't watch it dammit. tinyok

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(10-07-2016, 02:50 AM)allusion Wrote:

But mainly, have fun !!!

Sol.

minusculebeercheers

allusion
OK, I'll try and help.
For a Youtube Video it's simple, under the Youtube Video you'll see the Share Tab, click on it you'll see the link like this: https://youtu.be/wRZIbQEkObg
OK, copy the link there and come here and at the top you'll see what looks like a Film Strip next to the Smiley face. Click on that tab.

Now in the area of the Video Type Click and scroll down to Youtube and Choose it.  
Now in the Video URL box Delete the http:// that is there and click and Paste your Video link and click on Insert.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"Senona" 
The video was requesting people join them in a stand against the corrupt political system on November 5th. 
I didn't watch all of it, but I hope they get a large turnout.   minusculebeercheers