Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
liberal progressivism and this sort of elitistness is not surp
OK, you guess it, Hollywood California, the Elite, The Beautiful People, The Rich and all Plastic with Fake Tits!
They Don't Want You Common Looking People!
Quote:A DATING website is opening an exclusive new club where every guest is vetted to ensure they are attractive enough to enter.
Yes, You will be Judged or Graded on your Looks!
Quote:Those deemed to not reach the California club’s standard – which is decided by a panel of judges – will be ejected from the bar.

Managing director of BeautifulPeople.com Greg Hodge says that they are just following the site’s users’ wishes, as they are apparently tired of going on nights out surrounded by people they don’t consider pretty enough.

He said: “We listen to our members and they are fed up of going out to expensive bars, hoping to meet similarly beautiful people, only to spend the night wishing that the lighting was lower.
“We are very excited about the opening of our flagship bar.
Source
Now Who Do You Have To Measure Up To?
[Image: nintchdbpict000270151214.jpg?w=480]
Those hoping to enter the bar will have to pass muster with a committee, featuring director Genevieve Hodge, who will decide if they’re pretty enough.
[Image: nintchdbpict000270151098.jpg?w=641]
Model, Joslyn Stabile, winner of the site’s 2015 swimwear contest is also on the panel.
[Image: nintchdbpict000270151215.jpg?w=641]
Celeb fitness trainer Derek Opperman is also on the panel you need to impress to grab a drink at the venue.
[Image: nintchdbpict000270151439.jpg?w=211]
Actor Sal Vance is another member of the Beauty Police passing decisions on potential members.
[Image: nintchdbpict000270151440.jpg?w=960]
Actress Whitney Bibby will also be on the panel assessing wannabe members.
[Image: nintchdbpict000270151441.jpg?w=308]
Tim Quinn is the final member of the judging panel deciding if you’re hot enough to sip a health drink in the LA lounge.
So, none of these people have Ugly Family Members?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Two weeks ago, Boy In A Dress received an invite to the panel and after reading
it, he politely asked the Postman to take it back.

"I'm already a member of a place full of beautiful people..." he said with a large grin
at the mail carrier "...Heck you can be too, just type in our computer...
'Rogue-Nation3.com' and yer' good-to-go"

I suspect Postman Pat will be signing up any day now.
tinyinlove
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-28-2016, 12:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: Two weeks ago, Boy In A Dress received an invite to the panel and after reading
it, he politely asked the Postman to take it back.

"I'm already a member of a place full of beautiful people..." he said with a large grin
at the mail carrier "...Heck you can be too, just type in our computer...
'Rogue-Nation3.com' and yer' good-to-go"

I suspect Postman Pat will be signing up any day now.
tinyinlove

BEST.

ANSWER.

EVER !!!!
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Nah .... they wouldnt be able to handle my greatness ..... besides .... been thrown out of better bars than that and banned from a few countries .... would be no challenge in making those kiddies break down an cry for their mommies ..... not to mention seen far better looking women in many other more civilized places around the world .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....