Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Don't Understand The Math
Quote:Fauci has a stark warning for you: Get those COVID vaccines and boosters now, or you’re ‘going to get into trouble’

By Chloe Taylor
August 4, 2022 at 8:08 AM EDT

Quote:Almost 80% of the U.S. population has been given at least one dose of a COVID vaccine, but only two-thirds of Americans have received their second shot and less than half have had their booster dose, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Quote:Fauci also emphasized that high immunization rates could help prevent new variants of the virus by slowing its spread, while long COVID was also a factor to consider when thinking about staying up-to-date with vaccinations.

I am not a mathematician, so this may be why the math is not adding up for me.

80% of the population in America got one dose, which I think should have gotten the ball rolling towards immunity, but I will not discuss that here. So that means 20% of the population did not get any doses.

They go on to say that 2/3 of Americans go the second shot. So that would mean that 33.33% people did not get two shots. I am assuming they are using the 20% of the people that did not get any shots in this number which would make the number seem higher than it is. Remove the 20% from the 33.33%, then it would only be 13.33% of the people that did not get the two shots.

I am probably looking at this whole thing wrong, but it seems that they are still barking up the wrong tree.

If 20% of the population did not receive a single shot, and 66.67% are fully vaccinated, with 80% being only partically vaccinated, then the spreader of the virus has to be the vaccinated people.

So how is forcing people to get the vaccine going to help with stopping the spread?

Quote:This week, the CDC said it was tracking a new “variant of concern” dubbed BA.4.6, which made up 4.1% of U.S. COVID cases last week and was particularly prevalent in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.

So far, there is little data on whether BA.4.6 is more transmissible than previous Omicron subvariants.

https://fortune.com/2022/08/04/dr-anthon...arsely-api

2 original doses then we got two variants. Starting giving boosters and we got another variant, now they are pushing another booster shot, and now we are dealing with another variant. 

It seems there is a new variant every time they start giving out a new vaccine. Like I said. I think they are barking up the wrong tree. And still their is no mention of natural immunity. They need to put this puppy to bed.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The "vaccines" appear to me to be a placebo at best, and something far more sinister at worst. They do absolutely nothing to prevent contracting or transmitting the virus, which are the only two things vaccines are supposed to do. These "vaccines" do neither.

Biden has been double-vaxxed and double-"boosted", and all that had NO effect on preventing his covid. My ma caught the covid, then got vaxxed on top of that, then caught it again. That's how I wound up with it - she came to visit on my birthday, not knowing she had the virus again, then gave it to me as a birthday present. So nothing stopped the transmission for her, either. She came down with it the day after my birthday, and a couple days later I followed suite.

So the vax does nothing against the covid, apparently for anyone, high or low. What DOES it do, then? Why are they pushing an utterly ineffective (against covid, anyhow) "treatment"?

What could possibly go wrong with screwing with mRNA in the human genome, the very blueprints and building blocks that make a human a human? One thing we know that it ISN'T doing is so much as slowing down the coof.

That only leaves the question of what IS it doing, if anything at all?

Maybe I watch too many sci-fi movies, but this situation seems to me to be a Mad Scientist's wet dream - create a bioweapon and unleash it upon the world as an excuse to inject everyone on Earth with genetics-altering "vaccines" that do nothing to address the original bioweapon...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

"Fully vaccinated"? Their definition constantly changes over time depending on who & what website you cite. But, it varies depending on which vax brand you were injected with and recall last year some of the big vax pharma's were allowing people to mix brands like J&J, Phizer, Moderna, etc., complicating matters even worse.

[Image: S0VBZBS.jpg]

[Image: guf79tT.jpg]

[Image: djWVQkS.jpg]

ScreenCap source: IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

Quote:67.2% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

12.39 billion doses have been administered globally, and 6.94 million are now administered each day.

Only 20.2% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

Note: Alternative definitions of a full vaccination, e.g. having been infected with SARS-CoV-2 and having 1 dose of a 2-dose protocol, are ignored to maximize comparability between countries.

The following charts show the breakdown of people vaccinated, between those who have received only their first vaccine dose, and those who have completed the initial vaccination protocol (2 doses for most vaccines, 1 or 3 for a few manufacturers).

Our World in Data  Do a keyword search on "Protocol" as the page is super lengthy. My eyes got crossed reviewing all the data.

This whole vax scamdemic is all about the new medicine R&D using the mRNA platform. Their goal is gene therapy (permanent DNA edits) BEFORE birth. This is why they are so interested in young females of child bearing years. This is not conspiracy theory rhetoric, it is big pharma conspiracy fact and Biden's declared war on cancer is pushing & funding this agenda. They require new variants regardless of fact or fiction to keep the R&D rolling which is a spider web of multiple agenda pursuits. "Natural immunity" is a taboo term in their pharmacology realm. Eventually, they will have a vax booster down to every 9 months (already proposed in Canada) to every month to a daily jab which by then will probably be in pill (vitamin) form and all throughout our food & water supply...keep the population sedated & passive. May sound far fetched but I don't put anything past these psychopaths.

Note the Monkeypox vax is apparently far worse concerning adverse effects & shedding.

I haven't finished listening to this video (Odysee) but, was already freaked out half-way through. He cites relevant sources.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(08-06-2022, 04:27 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: 80% of the population in America got one dose

They go on to say that 2/3 of Americans go the second shot

They lie so much now ... there is no longer any truth ... only what they say.

The military reports it is unable to meet its annual recruiting goals because there are so many un-vaxxed ... and those continue to Revoke The Poke.

As for the shots being a placebo ... I know it felt like something hit me when I got mine.  I never have been all that lucky.  LOL
(08-06-2022, 10:35 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 04:27 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: 80% of the population in America got one dose

The military reports it is unable to meet its annual recruiting goals because there are so many un-vaxxed ... and those continue to Revoke The Poke.

As for the shots being a placebo ... I know it felt like something hit me when I got mine.  I never have been all that lucky.  LOL
I don't know if I am lucky or not.

I have not received the vaccine, and I have not had the virus.

I have been around a ton of people that have been vaccinated and around a lot of people that have had the virus, including family members in my own home.

I don't think it is luck.

• minusculebeercheers 

(08-06-2022, 10:51 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-06-2022, 10:35 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I don't know if I am lucky or not.

I have not received the vaccine, and I have not had the virus.

I have been around a ton of people that have been vaccinated and around a lot of people that have had the virus, including family members in my own home.

I don't think it is luck.

Wife and I caught it back before it was even announced as a problem.

She caught it again while she was touring France and Spain.

My brother's got it now.

I believe there's something in that vax that negatively affects the immune system. Can't have all these athletes keeling over and dying ... unless something's happening that's outside the norm.  Is it the Vax? Is it the Vid? I'm betting it's the Vax. And ... I think the CDC just admitted it too.
I am starting to become a little concerned. The vaccines nor the boosters seem to be stopping the virus.

This is purely anecdotal, but everyone of the people I know that got boosters, have gotten sick. Most say their bout was fairly mild, but quite a few have been quite sick, and for an extended period of time, 2 weeks or more, with what they call reinfections.

Now some will say them getting sick, just shows that the boosters are working. True or not, I am still not willing to take that risk. If I get sick, I want to get sick naturally. So far, I have not been sick, though I have had numerous and repeated exposures. Either I have developed natural immunity, or I have been very lucky. Either way, if I get the virus, it will not be because I invited it in.

• minusculebeercheers