Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
History not MSN
I think Trump was a Dembo all his life.

If he runs again ... I'm voting for the other guy ... or just staying home.

For all the good things attributed to him ...

I can't let go: Operation Warp Speed ... that he ran from January 6th (after making it start) ... instead of 'leading' it.
The Gestapo at it again. How far has the country descended into a swamp of stinking banana republic tit for tat. I keep waiting for the tat to strike back as this is pathetic for a real government to even contemplate.
The new national anthem for America.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(08-09-2022, 08:49 AM)727Sky Wrote: The Gestapo at it again. How far has the country descended into a swamp of stinking banana republic tit for tat. I keep waiting for the tat to strike back as this is pathetic for a real government to even contemplate.

The line of no return was crossed many a year ago, and that is one of the reasons our country has been able to slip down that slope straight into the bowels of hell.

There has been no respect for the Presidency since before JFK. The scales started falling from our eyes regarding the corruption and evil that has become the breeding ground at the heart of our government.

Our eyes were opened, but we felt hopeless and helpless so we did the only thing that a weak and ineffective group of people have always done. We call names, talk crap, create clever memes, attack each other, and continue to bow, and sacrifice at the altar of Moloch.

Our government has reached the end of the charade. They have enough of us under their control that they don't have to pretend anymore.

I can't be upset about the supposed disrespect of a former President, when the American people are being cheated and pushed out of their homes, while the government is openly and braggadociously taking from the American people and sending billions to another country, to provide food, shelter, and medical care for a group of people in another country, while leaving the American people sleeping in cars they can no longer afford to drive.

I can't be upset about what they did to Trump, until we resolve what is being done to the American people, while they gaslight us into outrage about anything other than what we should be outraged about.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers