Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More dreadful COVID Vax news
https://campaigns.healthimpactnews.com  https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/10000-...the-alarm/
is a link to some very bad and disturbing news about the C-19 vax satats.

Quote:10,000% Increase in Cancers Following COVID-19 Vaccines as Doctors and Scientists Worldwide Sound the Alarm

August 2, 2022 2:26 pm
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhealthimpactnews....nMjc2g--~D]
Rates of cancer have exploded following the COVID-19 mass vaccination programs, with doctors and scientists all over the world now sounding the alarm. I did a search in the U.S. government Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) to see how many cases of the most common cancers had been reported following COVID-19 vaccines, and it returned a result of 837 cases of cancer, including 88 deaths, 66 permanent disabilities, and 104 life threatening events. And this not an exhaustive list, as I tried to include ALL cancers listed in VAERS, but the database could not handle the query. I listed the cases by age, and of the 837 cases, 375 of them had no recorded age, although often the age can be found in the description. So I put those 375 cases on the first page of the results, and starting on the second page you can see how young some of these cancer patients are following COVID-19 vaccines. It begins with a 12-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy, followed by many young adults in their 20s. Using the exact same search terms for cancer, I then searched ALL FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years and found only 140 cases of cancer reported. That result is for 360 months (30 years), whereas the 837 cases following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines were reported in just 20 months, since the roll out of the COVID-19 shots beginning in December of 2020. That is an increase of 10,661.4%! A pathologist who lives in Sweden was just interviewed recently about the increasing rates of cancer she is seeing in her patients following the COVID-19 vaccines. Her name is Dr. Ute Krueger, and the video is found on the Doctors For Covid Ethics Rumble Channel. The Exposé has also just published an excellent review of some of the scientific literature showing how the spike proteins are interfering with "the DNA repair mechanism in lymphocytes."

The linked article has many pages with graphs if interested
Long before the the test results were released, even before there was discussions about viral G.O.F. experiments, the basic information from the solid source materials was there to make you question this vaccination plan of action from day one. Just looking at the 21st century pandemic timeline, the short time to production, the lack of transparency, there is no rational reason to believe it could turn out good.
(08-04-2022, 02:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Long before the the test results were released, even before there was discussions about viral G.O.F. experiments, the basic information from the solid source materials was there to make you question this vaccination plan of action from day one. Just looking at the 21st century pandemic timeline, the short time to production, the lack of transparency, there is no rational reason to believe it could turn out good.

We saw it coming with the prepping us for the gaslighting.

"The new normal".
"Contact tracing".
"Lockdowns".

We can't say we were blindsided. The moment I got the call from work, I laid everything out to them on how it was going to play out.

Two years later, my boss asked me, "How did you know how it was all going happen?"

I have worked for and with the governments of this nation, my entire working life. Fool me once.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

The initial switcheroo was to have the world forget the notion of a flu being something that has walked
the Earth with us for a long time. And in that time, an acceptance of it's occasional virulence had caused
the majority of humans a concern that bordered on mild interest.

Suddenly, all that disappeared and the world seemed to start again.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-04-2022, 04:53 PM)BIAD Wrote: The initial switcheroo was to have the world forget the notion of a flu being something that has walked
the Earth with us for a long time. And in that time, an acceptance of it's occasional virulence had caused
the majority of humans a concern that bordered on mild interest.

Suddenly, all that disappeared and the world seemed to start again.

Oz, the ermine stole, the cave, all lessons we were taught, and we thought we understood.

Knowing is not intelligence. And even intelligence is limited in it's benefit. What we strive for is wisdom.

Wisdom is the result of knowledge and experiences, used together, to elicit good judgement.

Right now we are being conditioned, and in some places, punished for thinking for ourselves. When independent thought, and rejecting the obvious lie, becomes a criminal act, all is lost, unless we all become criminals.

Just call me a rogue.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cdc-c...-most-2021