Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yep
Too much truth contained in this. That's when we know the jig is up. When the assholes actually try to confiscate our guns, is when we know the other shoe has dropped.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/resto...ight-years

Quote:August 02, 2022 09:57 AM
By 
Paul Bedard
Gun sales hit a new record in July, the 36th straight month of firearms purchases over 1 million.
In breaking the record, people delivered a strong message to liberal Democrats, who last week passed a ban on buying the nation’s most popular firearm, the modern sporting rifle, and other semi-automatic weapons and parts.
According to industry experts, sales in July topped 1.2 million. That means sales have hit 1 million or more each month for three consecutive years.
“That’s a tremendous milestone, especially taken in light of the actions of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives last week,” said Mark Oliva, spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the industry trade group.
He added, “The House held committee hearings and passed legislation that would ban the most popular- selling centerfire rifle in America — the modern sporting rifle, along with some models of semi-automatic shotguns and handguns. They did this even after admitting they knew the legislation was unconstitutional and defied U.S. Supreme Court precedent. Law-abiding Americans also voted — over 1.2 million times last month and hundreds of millions of times over the last three years — to remind Congress that Second Amendment rights belong to the people.”
Liberals often refer to the rifles as “assault weapons,” a phrase banned by the Associated Press because it is inflammatory and not accurate.
Sales of firearms have been increasing due to crime, concerns of civil war sparked by racial division in some cities, and Democratic attacks on gun owners. The largest groups of new buyers have been women and black Americans, according to studies.
NSSF said that sales reached 1,233,115, a number adjusted to weed out non-sale FBI background checks, including those needed to get a concealed carry permit.
The FBI recorded a total of 2,404,335 checks through its National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

You can kill everyone except the one who will replace you MF..
(08-05-2022, 05:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/resto...ight-years

By 
Paul Bedard
Gun sales hit a new record in July, the 36th straight month of firearms purchases over 1 million.
In breaking the record, people delivered a strong message to liberal Democrats, who last week passed a ban on buying the nation’s most popular firearm, the modern sporting rifle, and other semi-automatic weapons and parts.
According to industry experts, sales in July topped 1.2 million. That means sales have hit 1 million or more each month for three consecutive years.
“That’s a tremendous milestone, especially taken in light of the actions of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives last week,” said Mark Oliva, spokesman for the National Shooting Sports Foundation, the industry trade group.
He added, “The House held committee hearings and passed legislation that would ban the most popular- selling centerfire rifle in America — the modern sporting rifle, along with some models of semi-automatic shotguns and handguns. They did this even after admitting they knew the legislation was unconstitutional and defied U.S. Supreme Court precedent. Law-abiding Americans also voted — over 1.2 million times last month and hundreds of millions of times over the last three years — to remind Congress that Second Amendment rights belong to the people.”
Liberals often refer to the rifles as “assault weapons,” a phrase banned by the Associated Press because it is inflammatory and not accurate.
Sales of firearms have been increasing due to crime, concerns of civil war sparked by racial division in some cities, and Democratic attacks on gun owners. The largest groups of new buyers have been women and black Americans, according to studies.
NSSF said that sales reached 1,233,115, a number adjusted to weed out non-sale FBI background checks, including those needed to get a concealed carry permit.
The FBI recorded a total of 2,404,335 checks through its National Instant Criminal Background Check System.

Not sure of how this will play out, but it looks like guns aren't the problem. Getting the ammunition seems to be a problem, again.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

NightskyeB4Dawn
(08-05-2022, 05:43 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/resto...ight-years

By 
Paul Bedard

Not sure of how this will play out, but it looks like guns aren't the problem. Getting the ammunition seems to be a problem, again.

Ammo was getting tight even as far back as Bill Clinton and every year since it seems the prices have gone insane if you can even find the Caliber you are looking for.

Since my move overseas I sold everything to include several thousand rounds of of various calibers. I was shooting feral pigs and was a regular at the range during competition shoot outs. Had fun and spent a fortune but it was worth it for me.  Now I have not felt a need for Concealed carry as I did in the states.

I trained my Asian wife on how to shoot both pistol and rifle. If you picture someone aiming and then running the opposite direction when the trigger is pulled..... that is where we started with her training..... By the end at a 15 yard 4X6 inch  target she did not miss with her 1911 .22 pistol and with a .22 scoped AR out to 100 yards she hit what she aimed at most of the time.. She actually started enjoying our gun range outings. She did not like the recoil or noise of a 5.56 AR or 7.62x39

I figure if TSHTF I can get military weapons and even aircraft if it comes to that type situation but I doubt that will be a problem around here unless the Chinese invade.. then all bets are off...
(08-05-2022, 07:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: Ammo was getting tight even as far back as Bill Clinton and every year since it seems the prices have gone insane if you can even find the Caliber you are looking for.

I've been a re-loader for 40+ years. I bought a shit-ton of primers from a company pulling out of re-loading sales months before the shortage.  Price of a brick (a thousand primers) was reduced to about $17.  Only thing I didn't get at the time was Small Pistol Magnums.  I also spent a pretty penny buying up projectiles before everything went scarce. I think I've got something like 10,000 rounds of 5.56 built ... and the components necessary to make another 30K.  I've got enough to make 10K .308s, 5K .338s and maybe 10K each of 9mm, .40 and .45. And all that is high-end ammo.  Hundreds of K in plinking ammo ... an excellent source of income over the past several years.

I'm a little worried I may run out, but I'm graying thoroughly and don't sweat it so much these days.
a movie with an almost happy ending https://www.bitchute.com/video/10LuL8NDC0Ri/