Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$37.00 For A Cup Of Dove Dung
If you think that is wild, imagine having to pay $640.00 for the head of a donkey.

It is written, that during the siege of Samaria, there was a  famine during this Biblical time, and it was so severe, that these ridiculous prices (at  today's rate) were the cost the people paid for the foods at the bottom of the pit. But it was worse for those that did not have the 34 thirty-four ounces of silver, for the head, or the two ounces of silver for the dung. Some fell so low, and were so hungry, they resulted to the cooking and eating of their children.

In attempt to remain factual, many believe that the dove dung is likely the name of a bulbous root that was very common in the area, basically a weed.

I made this post because I  think is was serendipitous that we spoke of this today in church, then I stumbled onto this video. I believe it comes very close to exactly what is happening in our world today, and what will happen if we don't change they we way we eat, what we purchase, and who we buy our food from.

I agree with Vandana Shiva on this issue, and I also agree with her on how she views Bill Gates.

Quote:World Hunger: A Crisis by Design
 Jul 29, 2022
Industrial agriculture is a food system that creates hunger by design.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Still dont top $15 for a lemonade. I wrote my congressman about that shit
(07-31-2022, 11:35 PM)Brotherman Wrote: Still dont top $15 for a lemonade. I wrote my congressman about that shit

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers