Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Law & [pre-planned] Disorder
On Sept. 10th, 2001 Variety ran an article about a Dick Wolf miniseries featuring the casts of Law and Order, SVU, and Criminal Intent about an al Qaeda terror attack in New York City.

[Image: 86H1UU3.jpg]

‘Terror’ tactics at NBC

The series never aired. Been a pet theory of mine for a long time that 9/11 was supposed to be a Bio-weapon attack but, somewhere down the dark halls that plan got scrapped in favor of planes. There is a shitload of evidence supporting that theory as well as the flip-side where our astute protectors of freedom back at the time were far too obsessed with Bio-weapons & Bill Clinton's round table. It's all very strange as literally 6 days earlier Sen. Joe Biden was heading the BioTerror hearing, and mentions of Anthrax and again literally on the evening of 9/11 Biden is interviewed about the attack and goes off on Anthrax and then literally weeks later we get Anthrax letters, which is later blamed on a Fort Detrick scientist (total BS), who shortly afterward conveniently committed suicide. Case closed.

Just a tiny fragment of the 911,000 pieces I find interesting.

20+ years of psyop "MindWar" as part of the Grand Chessboard.

[Image: dN9GJYo.jpg]

[Image: dxfXILh.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Pretty provocative. If this is true, the timing is seriously creepy.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]