Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Permission By Implied Consent
Quote:The legal term implied consent refers to situations in which it is assumed a person consented to something by his actions. This means that, although the person has not given verbal or written consent, circumstances exist that would cause a reasonable person to believe the other had consented.

https://legaldictionary.net/implied-consent/

Quote:It Begins

Jul 25, 2022
Amazon have admitted providing the police with user footage from its Ring camera doorbell product, displaying the increased collaboration between big tech and police agencies. This, as we know the FBI have secured thousands of deals thousands of deals with Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, IBM and Hewlett Packard.

We have known for a long time that we have been under observation, and that we are being monitored. We allowed this invasion of privacy. It was the price we begrudgingly agreed to, and paid, for convenience, and the novelty of new technology.

So where is the line?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Vaccinate the Internet & Biometric ID is coming. Welcome to the Biosecurity state. That line keeps ever creeping toward totalitarian nightmare police state. Ed Snowden warned us back in 2013.

On June 8, 2021 Skynet went LIVE. If you have an Amazon Alexa Echo or an Amazon Ring Camera then your devices have now been recruited with a default opt-in to support the Amazon SideWalk. Few people read those lengthy fine print user agreements and to make matters worse they update/edit them. I warned my relatives 2 years ago not to buy/use these Amazon spy collection devices.

0:01 Skynet Went Live June 8!"
6:57 New features include: 'amazon sidewalk' and secret radio transmitters and a hidden private mesh radio network.

12:29 Monitoring and tracking of people and devices not connected to the internet outside the of Alexa and Ring locations (1/2 a mile or more)  for Contact Tracing Facial recognition and shared with Law Enforcement.

15:10 Remote control of devices not affiliated with amazon and facial, and voice ID and logging of anyone who comes within range of an Alexa, Echo or Ring device. In addition to electronic ID of all Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile wireless devices such as mobile phones, vehicles, RFID tracking tags and more that come within range an amazon, Google or Ring device.

16:00 'Living under a dictatorship' - "Amazon is one of the largest contractors to the U.S. government" (and intelligence agencies)
The main function of government to maintain control of the population, shut down political and social dissidents, and to disseminate propaganda and misinformation

17:16 All 'defensive' systems eventually become 'offensive' systems. They know who we are, they know our voices, they know who we know and they even know our thoughts.

I'd have to find the story/link but, Jeff Bezos/Amazon is funding a research project to record your dreams including your vital signs. So don't sleep next to your devices, especially smartphones. We're all screwed anyhow. Resistance is futile.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

All totalitarian system wants their enforces to spy on the citizens because they are insecure in both their position and actions. All governments do it to a certain extent I suppose but not to the extent some governments are heading for. 911 and the patriot act let the paranoid idiots get more control and a bigger voice in what will be acceptable for the future. IMO with infiltration of government agencies by the brain washed and the enemies of America it will not get better until some leader can get in a decimate government agencies and get rid of the enemies of the constitution and the citizens of America.

A few public executions of spies and traitors would put a stop to most of this stuff.. Not completely but it would put a big dent into what is going on... tinysurprised minusculebeercheers
Some of this sounds pretty far fetched. How a machine could record your dreams is beyond reality. I have a Ring doorbell cam, and I really like it. I can see everyone who comes to my door. I’ve already seen some off the wall stuff. It gives me an extra sense of security. So I’m not worried. I have nothing to hide that anyone would care to check out my face or whatever. Make no mistake, if anyone doesn’t realize that the government monitors everything you do on the internet, every phone call and text you make, they are hopelessly naive. The genie is out of the bottle, and I refuse to be any more paranoid than I already am.

As long as I’m not breaking the law, I have no worries.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-27-2022, 04:07 AM)727Sky Wrote: All totalitarian system wants their enforces to spy on the citizens because they are insecure in both their position and actions. All governments do it to a certain extent I suppose but not to the extent some governments are heading for. 911 and the patriot act let the paranoid idiots get more control and a bigger voice in what will be acceptable for the future. IMO with infiltration of government agencies by the brain washed and the enemies of America it will not get better until some leader can get in a decimate government agencies and get rid of the enemies of the constitution and the citizens of America.

A few public executions of spies and traitors would put a stop to most of this stuff.. Not completely but it would put a big dent into what is going on... tinysurprised minusculebeercheers

I fear that ship has long sailed.

I don't believe anyone that is not completely under the control of TPTB, will ever be allowed on the ballot. So no one who can decimate the system, will ever be voted into office.

Our government is nothing more than an Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs.

All smoke and mirrors, and masters of control behind the curtains.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-27-2022, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Some of this sounds pretty far fetched. How a machine could record your dreams is beyond reality. I have a Ring doorbell cam, and I really like it. I can see everyone who comes to my door. I’ve already seen some off the wall stuff. It gives me an extra sense of security. So I’m not worried. I have nothing to hide that anyone would care to check out my face or whatever. Make no mistake, if anyone doesn’t realize that the government monitors everything you do on the internet, every phone call and text you make, they are hopelessly naive. The genie is out of the bottle, and I refuse to be any more paranoid than I already am.

Give them an inch and they will take ten miles.

That is why we are now all persons of interest. We trusted them to only be monitoring and logging data on criminals, or those that have something to hide. Unfortunately, we are all potential criminals in their eyes.

You are correct that the genie is out of the bottle and has been for a while. So there is nothing to be paranoid about.

I realized we were near the point of being fully trapped, when I recognized a camera on every stop light, out here in the boonies, in the woods, with dirt roads.

What the hell they are looking for is beyond me. When they couldn't even find a juvenile black bear, that had wandered into the area.

Right now it seems they are primarily storing as much data as they can get on us. What they plan to do with it is the question. It does not make me paranoid, but I do know that it will not be used towards our benefit.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-27-2022, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Some of this sounds pretty far fetched. How a machine could record your dreams is beyond reality. I have a Ring doorbell cam, and I really like it. I can see everyone who comes to my door. I’ve already seen some off the wall stuff. It gives me an extra sense of security. So I’m not worried. I have nothing to hide that anyone would care to check out my face or whatever. Make no mistake, if anyone doesn’t realize that the government monitors everything you do on the internet, every phone call and text you make, they are hopelessly naive. The genie is out of the bottle, and I refuse to be any more paranoid than I already am.

There have been 1000s if not millions who have said the same thing only to find out that you do not have to break a current law to be targeted. It is a trait of  corrupt PTB to pass laws that make the illegal, legal and conversely the legal today become illegal tomorrow .

Quote:Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

There are numerous countries that the rule of law is a joke that the masses do not get the punch line until they are in handcuffs or are on their knees waiting for the blade or the bullet...

I know. When first came across it I thought this was just another billionaire fantasy. The more I looked into the more real it became...some R&D tanks have been working on this dream reality for a few decades. #1 out of the Stanford Research Institute well known for deep dream research, MKULTRA, Project Stargate and many other related CIA programs.

I used to think the same on "I have nothing to hide, I'm a law abiding citizen" but look what has been going on past few years. I guess if you don't red flag yourself you'll be fine but, that line is growing blurry. You may not fit any of their profiles but what about the people you associate with.
Refusal is futile. You will play this game or else walk the plank. tinybiggrin 

Paranoia my dad says ends once you hit a certain age of wisdom and stop worrying about all this gov nonsense. I just haven't hit that age yet.

Alan Moore interview demonstrates the power of magic(k). Mind blower at the ending.

"If you are on a list targeted by the CIA than you really have nothing to worry about. If however, you have a name similar to somebody on a list targeted by the CIA then you are dead."

"The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that is in control. The truth is far more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless."

From the docu "The Mindscape of Alan Moore" (2003) if you want to catch a glimpse to his approach on magic. He is a writer of comics, an actor, known for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003), From Hell (2001), V For Vendetta (2005), and Watchmen (2019).
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

How do i install one of those cameras to my toilet? Id love to semd the agency amazon style a load of shit every day. I promise if i get the right tech device ill have the theatrical soundtrack of lord of the rings playing at the scene when they see the eye of sauron the first time.
(07-27-2022, 04:11 AM)ChiefD Wrote: As long as I’m not breaking the law, I have no worries.

Until they change the law to catch you in a trap.

Yeah, they do that. Then when you tell them you didn't know the law had changed, they fall back on that old standard "ignorance of the law is no excuse".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’