Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They opened the Georgia Guidestones time capsule...
[Image: 0amkL12.jpg]

[Image: mmrH7uR.jpg]

LOL. The number of Q-pills keeps increasing as it makes the rounds on social media.

RIP Mike Caracciolo, aka "The Kid from Brooklyn", called "The Big Man Minute."  tinylaughing

minusculebeercheers
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Interesting. 

All of the items share the conveyance of something, much as is a time capsule itself.
Whoo, Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaah!

That's some funny shit!

It only proves to me what a joke the guide stones were.

smallcrackingup
(07-09-2022, 10:33 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Whoo, Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaah!

That's some funny shit!

smallcrackingup

Yeah, proves to me, they came up with the guidestones, under the influence, at a time the rest of the stuff was popular.
So, It seemed hilarious at the time.   They just had to wait until they actually had the money to build it.     LOL
(07-09-2022, 09:04 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: 0amkL12.jpg]

LOL. The number of Q-pills keeps increasing as it makes the rounds on social media.

RIP Mike Caracciolo, aka "The Kid from Brooklyn", called "The Big Man Minute."  tinylaughing

minusculebeercheers

I gotta wonder about this report. Why the hell was GBI, and especially the federal FBI there? Really, why? What the hell interest would they have in a time capsule?

Even the reported quantity of the 'ludes changes 3 times within this single report - first 1,734, then down to 1,500, then down to 1,300. Could they not count correctly because they were busy droppin' 'ludes? I'd imagine that 42 year old 'ludes are way past their expiration date and have lost most, probably all, of their original punch anyhow.

"Tom Hensley of the FBI" appears to be an idiot. 2,000,000 dollars for a mere 1500 'ludes is absolutely crazy, even taking inflation into account. That comes out to 1333.33 PER PILL, and that's ridiculous. The Quaalude (misspelled in the article) ain't been made that costs 1300 bucks. Back in the day, you could buy them all day and all night long for 5 bucks a pop, and eat them until you went into a coma for less than 100 dollars. Even if prices doubled since them due to inflation, that would still be only 10 dollars per, not 1300.

It should be obvious to anyone who lived through those times what the connections between the items were - they are representative of the times, things that were all in vogue back then. 8 track tapes were the thing, Saturday Night fever was especially representative of the Disco Era, Peterbilt was the most popular truck and represents the trucker vogue at the time and the craze where everyone and his maiden uncle had to have a CB radio in his vehicle, and 'ludes were, for a time right around 1980 the drug of choice for hipsters, eclipsing even cocaine.

It's just a standard time capsule, that does what time capsules are supposed to do - convey representative examples of the current culture into a future era.

I'm also fascinated by the mythology that is STILL being propagated in all these reports of the "mysterious origins" of the guidestones by "shadowy figures", when it has been well established for several years now who the single man was that was behind their erection - a little old doctor from Fort Dodge, Iowa, who was born in 1920 and died between 2003 and 2010, who went by the pseudonym of "Robert C. Christian" when dealing with the locals in Georgia to get the guidestones stood up. The last known contact with him was in 2003, and by 2010 the house he lived in in Iowa was under new ownership.

His address was:

730 Wraywood Dr

Fort Dodge IA 50501

I'm sure he doesn't care any more about the release of that address, what with being dead and all.

He also wrote a book under that same pseudonym of "Robert C. Christian".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-10-2022, 09:10 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:
(07-09-2022, 10:33 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Whoo, Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaah!

That's some funny shit!

smallcrackingup

Yeah, proves to me, they came up with the guidestones, under the influence, at a time the rest of the stuff was popular.
So, It seemed hilarious at the time.   They just had to wait until they actually had the money to build it.     LOL

Being a doctor, The Man Behind The Monument probably raised the money to build it by peddling 'ludes or scrips for 'ludes on the street... He could have made bank like that right around 1980!

The Quaaludes in the capsule were probably just the stock he had left over after he had raised the money to build it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

minusculebeercheers
Why does this feel like a "The Onion" report.

I am having trouble believing this. I wonder what was really in it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-10-2022, 11:33 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Why does this feel like a "The Onion" report.

I am having trouble believing this. I wonder what was really in it.

Just satire. That copper box is from the Robert E. Lee time capsule opened last year.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

minusculebeercheers

old  new world orders don't die they just get a new peterbuilt and a bag lock bag full of ludes. mediumbiggrin
[Image: TWBB.png]