Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JFK MK ultra and those who also died
You are on point here.

The whole thing looks almost like bad theater except no one could make it up.

The head of the Warren Commission tells the casual observer all they need to know about the goals of the effort. 

General conspiracy theory side note: 
People will squawk about evidence. Where is it? As if a few select individuals, steeped in spy craft and covert-ops, are going to leave a ready trail of breadcrumbs for the even the most obtuse of investigators. We are going to kill a President, a pile of other people, and change the direction of US policy but advertise we did it. Please....
(07-10-2022, 12:29 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: You are on point here.

The whole thing looks almost like bad theater except no one could make it up.

The head of the Warren Commission tells the casual observer all they need to know about the goals of the effort. 

General conspiracy theory side note: 
People will squawk about evidence. Where is it? As if a few select individuals, steeped in spy craft and covert-ops, are going to leave a ready trail of breadcrumbs for the even the most obtuse of investigators. We are going to kill a President, a pile of other people, and change the direction of US policy but advertise we did it. Please....

I think anything they allow to be seen or read on the internet is suspect, and should be viewed with a lot of discernment.

I am not saying that some of it is not, even the true information serves their purpose. Or they would not allow you to see it.

Whether from shadow banning, locking you out of your account, or frying your computer, if they don't want it on the internet. It will not be there.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

This chap has a few good JFK videos on YouTube.
minusculethumbsup

(LINK)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.