Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Part of Georgia Guidestones damaged by explosion, GBI says
At 4am this morning somebody blew up part of the infamous Georgia Guidestones! An unexploded device remains at the site, bomb squad is on scene. 

Full story link

"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
Another short vid with commentary.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Good. Only a bearded Charlton Heston should have anything written in stone.
tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11603]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just so happens to be the 187th day. They sure have a BIG law enforcement response for a lil ol rock pile.

Brotherhood of Death = 187

Major vibe shift occurring with CERN catapulting us into an altered state time line.

2013 Show "Utopia" lays out a scenario where a man-made virus is unleashed upon the world with the endgame being the vaccine...which ends up sterilizing the entire population in order to halt over population.

Target Population? 500 Million.

Scene clip: https://twitter.com/real_science369/stat...7506990080

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

The Georgia Guidestones, on the face of them and reading the inscriptions, appeared to be sinister and ominous - especially the population reduction part. In reality, they were perpetrated and financed by an old doctor from Fort Dodge, Iowa. he was born around 1920, and had a successful medical practice in Fort Dodge for years. I have his address, but it's a moot point now, since he died some time between 2003 and 2010. At one point in his later years, he had open heart surgery.

There was no sinister "cabal" behind them, just a little old man with too much money to waste, and a skewed vision for humanity.

The Guidestones represent his vision for the future, his "hope" for humanity. It's a cryin' shame that vision is so close to the vision of the Globalist Great Resetters, and has some matching points of congruency.

I would imagine the demolition was perpetrated by someone or someones who didn't know about the originator of the Guidestones, and merely saw his vision being "fulfilled" by the Great Reset, and therefore tried to demolish them as an act of defiance against the Globalists, a shot across the bow and a warning that at least some folks are not just gonna sit there and take it.

As I look around me in the modern day, I tend to see them as the gravestone of America.

Blowing up a gravestone does nothing to eliminate the grave, just it's marker.

The dead body is still there, just buried beneath the surface immune to the explosion.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-06-2022, 08:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The Georgia Guidestones, on the face of them and reading the inscriptions, appeared to be sinister and ominous - especially the population reduction part. In reality, they were perpetrated and financed by an old doctor from Fort Dodge, Iowa. he was born around 1920, and had a successful medical practice in Fort Dodge for years. I have his address, but it's a moot point now, since he died some time between 2003 and 2010. At one point in his later years, he had open heart surgery.

There was no sinister "cabal" behind them, just a little old man with too much money to waste, and a skewed vision for humanity.

The Guidestones represent his vision for the future, his "hope" for humanity. It's a cryin' shame that vision is so close to the vision of the Globalist Great Resetters, and has some matching points of congruency.

I would imagine the demolition was perpetrated by someone or someones who didn't know about the originator of the Guidestones, and merely saw his vision being "fulfilled" by the Great Reset, and therefore tried to demolish them as an act of defiance against the Globalists, a shot across the bow and a warning that at least some folks are not just gonna sit there and take it.

As I look around me in the modern day, I tend to see them as the gravestone of America.

The dead body is still there, just buried beneath the surface immune to the explosion.

I agree with you, but the body isn't in the grave yet.

It is standing on one leg, and headed rapidly to it's demise.

Maybe like in every save America movie that has been made, maybe, just maybe, enough people will pull the plug, or just not play the game.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Thanks to @"EndtheMadnessNow" for the link to the image.
tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11604]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-06-2022, 09:08 PM)BIAD Wrote: Thanks to @"EndtheMadnessNow" for the link to the image.
tinybiggrin

I LMAO on that one.

Predictive Guidestone programming?

[Image: ClzCKN4.jpg]
Strange synchronicity afoot.

Note the date was same day Biden motorcade passes by on the 101 freeway in Hollywood... twit vid clip where he passed by Seven Bells followed by 5 Tombstones on the median of the 101 freeway in the center of Los Angeles.

The Seven Bells are an ancient Naval practice that symbolizes the time “right before the end”. The eighth bell being death itself. This was same day in the papers that 5 Marines were killed aboard a MV-22B Osprey in California.

(07-06-2022, 10:11 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(07-06-2022, 09:08 PM)BIAD Wrote: Thanks to @"EndtheMadnessNow" for the link to the image.
tinybiggrin

I LMAO on that one.

Note the date was same day Biden motorcade passes by on the 101 freeway in Hollywood... twit vid clip where he passed by Seven Bells followed by 5 Tombstones on the median of the 101 freeway in the center of Los Angeles.

The Seven Bells are an ancient Naval practice that symbolizes the time “right before the end”. The eighth bell being death itself. This was same day in the papers that 5 Marines were killed aboard a MV-22B Osprey in California.

What they do about the other explosive?
(07-06-2022, 10:11 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
tinybiggrin

I LMAO on that one.

strange synchronicity indeed... 

Funny you should mention seven bells. I just got done watching the last couple episodes of season 3 of Umbrella Academy yesterday. Never heard about those stories until those episodes. And here you are, mentioning them. Talk about odd.
They didn't waste anytime tearing it down. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/crews-...ar-AAZgKB1
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(07-07-2022, 12:01 AM)kdog Wrote: They didn't waste anytime tearing it down. 

Here ya go babycakes!

[Image: VgBGcT1.png]
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(07-07-2022, 12:01 AM)kdog Wrote: They didn't waste anytime tearing it down. 

I reckon the "cabals is hidin' under muh BED!" crowd is gonna have to find something else to fixate on now to keep them distracted from real issues at hand...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-06-2022, 06:57 PM)BIAD Wrote: Good. Only a bearded Charlton Heston should have anything written in stone.
tinybiggrin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11603]

Damn right !!! minusculebeercheers
WHAT THE HELL !!
(07-06-2022, 08:30 PM)Ninurta Wrote: The Georgia Guidestones, on the face of them and reading the inscriptions, appeared to be sinister and ominous - especially the population reduction part. In reality, they were perpetrated and financed by an old doctor from Fort Dodge, Iowa. he was born around 1920, and had a successful medical practice in Fort Dodge for years. I have his address, but it's a moot point now, since he died some time between 2003 and 2010. At one point in his later years, he had open heart surgery.

His name was Doctor Herbert Hinzie Kersten. 

this  documentary about the stones talks about him.

Dark Clouds Over Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidestones.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(07-07-2022, 03:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: His name was Doctor Herbert Hinzie Kersten...

"...Kersten was additionally a self-proclaimed conservationist (indeed, it’s literally engraved on his headstone), and
was deeply concerned with human population growth. He was of the belief, among other things, that people with
lower IQs should be paid to be sterilized to improve future generations of humans, very in keeping with the tenants
of the Guidestones..."

Taken from: Jim Harold.com.
tinysurprised