Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What you're reading
There are so many life lesson tales that can be found in this event, that they could make a book of the basic 101s of human character from it.

For me the book "Killers Of The Flower Moon" shatters a lot of myths. But most myths are just cover ups and white washing of truths that people can't, or refuse to face.

Because my training is quite diverse, I am in contact with the full range of society. From the poorest to the richest, evil does not spare any of us.

Color, culture, religion, age, abilities, financial status, race, health, nothing spares you from the range and touch of evil.

Our only hope is to be able and willing to recognize it, and fight it. You have a better chance of winning this battle by removing the evil that resides in ourselves first. T'aint easy my friends.

Second and maybe the hardest part of that battle is to stop allowing ourselves to be brainwashed, labeled, and manipulated by what society deems as norms.

Our tendency to isolate people with labels, allows us to contain, classify, herd, program, and cull, at will.

None of this works if we all resist, but they have mastered the issue of rebellion and resistance, by getting us to accept our labels.

We have been programmed to be loyal to the death to those that have been placed under the same label.

Black, White, poor, elite, patriot, native, foreigner, make, female, young, old, their amory is massive. And they don't even have to get their own hands dirty to succeed.

We are such a predictable and malleable lot.

Quote: Colonial America Is A Myth
https://time.com/6220951/colonial-america-is-a-myth/

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers