Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWG1WGA
QAnon is like the local weather (or your local weather if you think mine is overrun by Lizard people)...

It's an idiot playing games, all bullshit, yet we (and by that I mean not me) grasp every word as truth. 

Today is cloudy with a chance of 500 politicians showing up in Gitmo. "Shall we play another game?"

Change my mind:

bigfrightened mediumscotshowingbutt giggling
(07-02-2022, 01:41 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: QAnon is like the local weather (or your local weather if you think mine is overrun by Lizard people)...

It's an idiot playing games, all bullshit, yet we (and by that I mean not me) grasp every word as truth. 

Today is cloudy with a chance of 500 politicians showing up in Gitmo. "Shall we play another game?"

Change my mind:

I am "Q" ignorant, so maybe someone else can change your mind.

I had to look it up WWGIWGA.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Never got into any of the Q Anon stuff. Always figured it was an alphabet agency psy-op to distract attention. Still believe that. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(07-02-2022, 01:41 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: QAnon is like the local weather (or your local weather if you think mine is overrun by Lizard people)...

Change my mind:

I like, so say we all, better
[Image: TWBB.png]

(07-02-2022, 01:51 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Never got into any of the Q Anon stuff. Always figured it was an alphabet agency psy-op to distract attention. Still believe that. 

It's already been all but proven to be a psychological op, but buy a bored dude who got to big for his britches if you know what I mean. 

Nothing to do with the government, you'd be giving everyone too much credit to think that. Q is the guy mad at Metallica for speaking out against Napster. Nothing more.
Just an entertaining psyop bs tool, also leveraged by networks of mil/intel contractors to basement larps for dyeing the waters & tracking purposes for keeping the division energy flowing to steer the sheep.

Amusing recruitment vid from the 1st Special Forces Command...

Like they say, "We are Everywhere."

Reminder: The 'Ghost In The Machine' people were present at Jan 6.

Quote:Rainey, 30, is assigned to the 4th Psychological Operations Group at Fort Bragg, according to Maj. Daniel Lessard, a spokesman for 1st Special Forces Command. Known as PSYOPS, the group uses information and misinformation to shape the emotions, decision-making and actions of American adversaries.
CBS news
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(07-02-2022, 02:06 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Just an entertaining psyop bs tool, also leveraged by networks of mil/intel contractors to basement larps for dyeing the waters & tracking purposes for keeping the division energy flowing to steer the sheep.

Amusing recruitment vid from the 1st Special Forces Command...

Like they say, "We are Everywhere."

Reminder: The 'Ghost In The Machine' people were present at Jan 6.

Quote:Rainey, 30, is assigned to the 4th Psychological Operations Group at Fort Bragg, according to Maj. Daniel Lessard, a spokesman for 1st Special Forces Command. Known as PSYOPS, the group uses information and misinformation to shape the emotions, decision-making and actions of American adversaries.
CBS news

I want to listen to that music to help me sleep at night. 

Especially the voice of RR. Such an inspiration and headmaster to our fucked up world.

Change my mind:

I totally agree with you! I saw nobody rated your thread, so I gave it five stars. 

QAnon is pathetic. Some loser fucktard in his mommy’s basement is playing people and people are falling for it left and right. I still think it’s that Watkins dude from the Netflix documentary.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-02-2022, 03:30 AM)ChiefD Wrote:

Change my mind:

I totally agree with you! I saw nobody rated your thread, so I gave it five stars. 

QAnon is pathetic. Some loser fucktard in his mommy’s basement is playing people and people are falling for it left and right. I still think it’s that Watkins dude from the Netflix documentary.

Exactly.!!!
(07-02-2022, 01:49 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: ...

I had to look it up WWGIWGA.

Don't feel bad...so did I!!

Never heard/saw that before.
The only Q I know.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffsmedia.imgix.net%2F59%...f=1&nofb=1]
Do we though? Do we all go there together?

Does that not immediately contradict that mindset of those that prepare? Clearly, this "Q" has not spent any time studying the Younger Dryas event... Or permaculture... Or the reason why some of us prefer carburetors over fuel injection, gasoline over diesel, and the ability to swap out jets and metering rods instead relying on keyboards...
In the game of chess, you can never let your adversary see your pieces. - Zapp Brannigan
(07-02-2022, 01:51 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Never got into any of the Q Anon stuff. Always figured it was an alphabet agency psy-op to distract attention. Still believe that. 

Initially, I though Q was like Jeanne Dixon - You know, just throw a bunch of vague random crap out there, then start twisting up and warping whatever you could to correlate with actual unfolding events, and sweep the "failed" predictions under the rug as if they had never been made, in  an attempt to increase the track record.

As time progressed, and I saw what it was doing to otherwise sane people, I became more and more convinced that it was a psyop intended to misdirect, separate us further, and then crystallize the opposing mindsets to create permanent "enemies" for us, to keep us distracted and divided.

Who benefits most from those divisions and distractions? Determine that (the "follow the money" principle), and you will have determined the actual source of Q.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-02-2022, 06:31 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: The only Q I know.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffsmedia.imgix.net%2F59%...f=1&nofb=1]

And oddly enough - coincidentally or not - THAT Q was fond of mindfuck games, too...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-02-2022, 08:07 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Initially, I though Q was like Jeanne Dixon - You know, just throw a bunch of vague random crap out there, then start twisting up and warping whatever you could to correlate with actual unfolding events, and sweep the "failed" predictions under the rug as if they had never been made, in  an attempt to increase the track record.

As time progressed, and I saw what it was doing to otherwise sane people, I became more and more convinced that it was a psyop intended to misdirect, separate us further, and then crystallize the opposing mindsets to create permanent "enemies" for us, to keep us distracted and divided.

Who benefits most from those divisions and distractions? Determine that (the "follow the money" principle), and you will have determined the actual source of Q.

That's the thing, 30+ years ago a ruse this big would need state-level support and infrastructure. Now? A trending fuck on Social Media can literally lure people to their stupid traps and sucker in a generation.