Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Musical Performances
I've wanted to post videos of my musical performances here for quite some time.
But I was concerned this might be considered in bad taste or annoying self promotion. 
Then I considered the possibility that folks may actually enjoy my music.
So with trepidation I will post a video of a song here and if it is well received or tolerated well then I will perhaps post more in the future.
This is a video of me (and my real name) and my son.
"Goodnight My Love" a classic love song  from 1956. My son Michael and I perform here our version.
-
"Goodnight My Love" is a classic love song performed by Jessie Belvin and a #7 hit back in 1956.
My son Michael and I perform here our version of this oldie but goodie.
(06-12-2022, 02:40 PM)Errollorre Wrote: I've wanted to post videos of my musical performances here for quite some time.
But I was concerned this might be considered in bad taste or annoying self promotion. 
So with trepidation I will post a video of a song here and if it is well received or tolerated well then I will perhaps post more in the future.
"Goodnight My Love" a classic love song  from 1956. My son Michael and I perform here our version.
-
"Goodnight My Love" is a classic love song performed by Jessie Belvin and a #7 hit back in 1956.

GiantThumbsUp
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-12-2022, 02:40 PM)Errollorre Wrote: I've wanted to post videos of my musical performances here for quite some time.
-

Not familiar with 50s song titles...until you started singing it. Oh yea, what a classic. World needs more of that. Great job!

minusculebeercheers
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(06-12-2022, 05:42 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
-

Not familiar with 50s song titles...until you started singing it. Oh yea, what a classic. World needs more of that. Great job!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
(06-12-2022, 04:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
-

GiantThumbsUp

Thank you!