Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti-alchemy trauma aktion of Psychic ghoulish terrorism
I don't like where this is heading....

[Image: BnAKSXN.jpg]

They’re seeding the idea in the subconscious. Can't show you the photos or videos of Bin Laden's corpse, or the Murrah building blowing up or the "plane" hitting the Pentagon, it'd be insensitive to the victims. But anyway, click here for a slideshow of dead 4th graders. tinyangry

[Image: DUgCfFv.jpg]

The Message They're Sending is "Essentially the Same Thing"
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(06-09-2022, 02:47 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I don't like where this is heading....

They’re seeding the idea in the subconscious. Can't show you the photos or videos of Bin Laden's corpse, or the Murrah building blowing up or the "plane" hitting the Pentagon, it'd be insensitive to the victims. But anyway, click here for a slideshow of dead 4th graders. tinyangry

They have been laying the groundwork for a while now.

Quote:In the coming months, DHS expects the threat environment to become more dynamic as several high-profile events could be exploited to justify acts of violence against a range of possible targets. These targets could include public gatherings, faith-based institutions, schools, racial, ethnic, and religious minorities, government facilities and personnel, U.S. critical infrastructure, the media, and perceived ideological opponents.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2022/06/07/dhs-...s-bulletin

It is coming.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(06-09-2022, 02:47 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I don't like where this is heading....

[Image: BnAKSXN.jpg]

[Image: DUgCfFv.jpg]

The Message They're Sending is "Essentially the Same Thing"

They're still barking up the wrong tree. I've seen more dead, rotting bodies in the real world  than any 5 or maybe even 10 of those whiny bitches have, as have several others here as well, and I will STILL bust a cap into the ass of any MFer that needs it.

Dead, disassembled bodies ain't anything new, and they will be with us for the foreseeable future - and a damned sight more of them will be if those whiny bitches get their way, because there will be fewer folk able to stop the carnage, and a lot more folks doing it.

fuck 'em.

ETA: The government's job is not to protect me. SCOTUS already ruled on that, and determined it is not the job of the police... and the Leftists are trying to defund them out of existence, anyhow. The government's job is to handle foreign entanglements (which lately they have been doing a piss-poor job of) and to stay the hell out of my way while I protect me and mine.

That's all.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-09-2022, 03:01 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

They have been laying the groundwork for a while now.

Quote:In the coming months, DHS expects the threat environment to become more dynamic as several high-profile events could be exploited to justify acts of violence against a range of possible targets. These targets could include public gatherings, faith-based institutions, schools, racial, ethnic, and religious minorities, government facilities and personnel, U.S. critical infrastructure, the media, and perceived ideological opponents.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2022/06/07/dhs-...s-bulletin

It is coming.

Yes indeed. I think ever since George W. Bush created USNORTHCOM in 2002 is when the plan started.

Oh yea, thanks for adding the DHS alert messaging. I got a bad feeling about this summer and going into election chaos circus. The "bullwhip effect" phenomenon will cause a death blow this summer.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

They already show too many gruesome pics and they are very upsetting to a lot of people- especially the elderly and small children.

When the Oklahoma City bombing happened my kids (who were in elementary school back then but off for spring break) were in my mother-in-law's living room playing. The television was on because my MIL had been watching her soap operas when we arrived but we were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and playing Canasta with a few other ladies who had shown up for the game. All of a sudden I hear crying from the living room and ran in. The kids were crying their eyes out because the bombing had just happened and they were live broadcasting them carrying out bloody children. My kids were traumatized for years because of it!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]