Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOST 500 YEAR MAP(S)! Show RIVERS in MIDDLE of SAHARA DESERT
Jimmy presents a 9 min mind blower.

Links to the maps at his vid description.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

I'll mark that for later to watch, but I'm guessing possibly this is from the same source(civilization) that Reis used when he did his map showing antarctica with no ice.
Man, there is so much history that is not released it boggles the mind. 

I just gave up. 

Had to save my sanity.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
The history was rewritten so many times. Censorship from highest illuminati levels. If ordinary folk don't know the past he cannot predict the future.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
I saw a video recently about the crocodiles of the Sahara. There are still places well hidden where freshwater can be found with Crocs. I would not have believed it but there they are. You can skip to the 8:30 mark in the video.