Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stranger Things at DIA
No, not the Netflix series, but is related to our spooky frens...

[Image: bKhj8Pa.jpg]

Quote:...program. On this episode of DIA Connections, learn how the Agency used psychics to collect intelligence on foreign targets. Author Annie Jacobsen joins us to discuss the secret history of the U.S. Government's investigation into psychic phenomena and about the paranormal race with the Soviet Union. Then, visit the home of Angela Dellafiora, DIA's award-winning psychic/remote viewer, who describes her visualization process and how she used her third eye to go to places where others couldn't. This one's a real mindbender.
DIA Connections - Season 2 - Episode 8: Strange Things at Defense Intelligence Agency

As you may have guessed, this Podcast is about Project Stargate.

[Image: nY3uZf7.jpg]

DIA Podcast Episodes

[Image: Wm047Hs.jpg]
Continued at the Black Vault (PDF)

Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to June 19, 2005 when remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returned to the show, sharing observations from his recent trip to the Ukraine and reporting on the advent of “mind warfare.”

I went back in time the other night to have a listen because you know, Ukraine 17 years later, and he says America will be caught with their pants down on the PSYWAR threat coming out of China. Have to give these mil/intel psychic spies a strong dose of discernment, but his opinion on "mind warfare" coming out of China appears to be accurate given the last few years.

He spoke of this Russian Satan missile and after visiting the Ukraine he said most of the people firmly believe this (propaganda) is what caused the USSR collapse in '91 as both sides finally came to the realization that there was no point continuing the Cold War.

A character ("General Hopgood") in the 2009 film The Men Who Stare at Goats — a fictionalized adaptation of Ronson's book — is loosely based on Major General Albert "Bert" Newton Stubblebine III (February 6, 1930 – February 6, 2017) as commander of the "psychic spy unit" (portrayed in the film) who believed he could train himself to walk through walls. Yes, for real, no joke. He was strongly influenced by Lieutenant Colonel Jim Channon's New Age-inspired First Earth Battalion Field Manual (1979).

According to the late satanic high priest Col. Michael Aquino, most all of this he referred to as "stage magic" run by charlatans. He has a thread somewhere on ATS about some of it. The mind control technology coming out of DARPA R&D franken Labs he says is absolutely real.

Here's a wild left curve...Stubblebine, Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney (who you see on Fox news alot), Col Michael Aquino papers & MindWar book, and a retired major general Paul E. Vallely (who wrote psychic mind warfare papers w/Aquino; some are still classified), along with Gen Michael Flynn who was the head of the DIA had entertained and strung along many Q followers and were ALL in & around the same mil/intel psychic circles. Coincidence? Absolutely Not.

Stranger things indeed.

[Image: rc2NB2Q.jpg]
[Image: TJdxhwA.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(06-04-2022, 08:36 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: rc2NB2Q.jpg]

I have read about that guy, he made some real good psyops and also followed Lucifer/Satan. Also did some things with kids. But I am in doubt he managed to walk through walls or levitate without technology to help him.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
The MSS by order of the CCP used Psychic Spies all through the late 60's and even had an active unit in the 2000's when I left to be with Mr. "G".
A very good friend of mine was in the unit during the 80's, she and I had gone to University together.
She was the Best, Psychic Spy except for 5 or 6 days a month, every month.
That time of the month was interfere with her Concentration, she said that there was always a noise in her head during that time and her emotions would also interfere with her Concentration.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

A video about that guy. You can use an auto translate feature.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
(06-05-2022, 09:34 PM)SimeonJ Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 08:36 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: rc2NB2Q.jpg]

I have read about that guy, he made some real good psyops and also followed Lucifer/Satan. Also did some things with kids. But I am in doubt he managed to walk through walls or levitate without technology to help him.

Here's a picture of him that doesn't make him look so crazy:

[Image: Albert-Stubblebine-US-Army-major-general.jpg][url=https://ibb.co/QQ4ZSyy][/url]

I was 'under his wing' from '82 thru early '84, after being 'blown-up' by artillery fire somewhere along the Iraq/Iran border during a terrain walk.  He came to see us at the King Saud Medical City in Riyadh. Wasn't anything about him that struck me as weird.  Never heard anything about his religious practices and never saw him try to leap through a wall. I think we spent enough time together in different environments I would have noticed. The general was supra-intelligent ... as were all of the officers who were allowed to hang around with him.

If you look underneath his ribbons, you'll see a pistolero's badge.  He was no slouch on the range.

Quote:In 1982, INSCOM activated a major new military intelligence unit based in the United States, the 513th Military Intelligence Group. The group was formed to support possible operations conducted by the Army component of Central Command, the unified command created that year to deal with contingency situations in Southwest Asia.

By 1985, 15,000 people were assigned to INSCOM. By that time, INSCOM was redefining its structure and practices along a wide variety of fronts. One of them was counterintelligence. As revelations of successful penetrations of America’s most sensitive agencies by hostile intelligence services mounted, 1985 became the "Year of the Spy."