Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Orville is finally coming back
I'm so glad another season is coming out.

I'm rewatching this from the beginning and I'm about 3 episodes in. This was such a great addition to the "trek" universe. While seth is, love him or hate him, a talented person with writing skilll. He brought the most important aspect to this show that other newer trek shows can't seem to find. He brought respect for the show and a true love of someone who has grown up watching TOS and TNG.

Hope a few others are enjoying this and looking forward to the new season that's sadly taken about 3 years.
I liked it even though it was quirkey !
(06-02-2022, 03:22 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm so glad another season is coming out.

I'm rewatching this from the beginning and I'm about 3 episodes in. This was such a great addition to the "trek" universe. While seth is, love him or hate him, a talented person with writing skilll. He brought the most important aspect to this show that other newer trek shows can't seem to find. He brought respect for the show and a true love of someone who has grown up watching TOS and TNG.

Hope a few others are enjoying this and looking forward to the new season that's sadly taken about 3 years.

Watching what?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-02-2022, 07:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Watching what?

I believe it's one of these types of entertainment.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11487]
The Orville Sci-Fi Series.                                                                            Keith Harris & Orville The Duck.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.