[Image: vpgmTLc.jpg]

[Image: IR0jaor.jpg]

[Image: WaPEooX.jpg]

[Image: gYvqgNm.jpg]

[Image: NdqDsQO.jpg]

[Image: 2PVL7tS.jpg]

[Image: CXRJPJ9.jpg]

[Image: u2rjwzR.jpg]

If anyone is on FB I think this is their page...

https://www.facebook.com/103947698707005...808571460/

Wait till they find out about the deep south. LOL!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

wildwestemoji facepalmemoji smallrofl smallrofl smallrofl
Hilarious epic pics! Some cray cray stuff there.  tinylaughing
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
I used to live in Ohio, and don't see the resemblance. I think Ohio can do Poland better than Poland can do Ohio, but that may be because of the concentration of Poles in northeastern Ohio.

I bet they had this playing as the theme music in the background:

I lived just a few miles north of Kent at the time of those shootings, and my sister was taking speech therapy classes at Kent State at that time. Those kids were crazy, and that is coming from someone who WAS a kid at the time. Even I could see that they had lost all of their marbles. Frankly, I'm surprised there were not more of them shot. Stupidity can be fatal. You start throwing rocks and bottles at me, I'll light yer ass up, too. There is something inherently mentally unstable about throwing rocks and bottles at armed men that can throw bullets back.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’