Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yet Another School Shooting in Texas
(06-02-2022, 09:11 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:*President Biden was briefed on the shooting and said the White House was monitoring the situation

Daily Mail:

BidenHarris ain't gonna do a damned thing to fix it, "apprised" or not. He's too busy ramping shit up to do anything to fix it. He's making political bank off of the mayhem he and his ilk are causing.

Best thing to do here is look out for Number One, because BidenHarris can't even see the friggin' problem to even begin working on it.

AND -  their stupid assed "red flag" laws are not gonna do a damned thing. If someone is a danger to others, the solution is not to remove a single item from them - they will just find another means of mayhem if they are truly a danger. How many serial killers bother to use guns? And remember, at any one time, there are around 50 serial killers on the loose in America, strangling, stabbing, and bludgeoning their way through life... and no one in government cares. The solution is to remove THEM, the dangerous people, from society and leave their tools where they lay.

A hammer cannot drive a nail without a person to wield it. A gun cannot fire a bullet without a person to twitch the trigger.

The solution is not removing the tools, which can be used for either good or ill equally, the solution is removing the evil people misusing them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

From our intellectual frens over at...

[Image: dOE64pJ.jpg]
https://twitter.com/RANDCorporation/stat...4657216512

RAND Mass Attacks Defense Toolkit
Quote:RAND Corporation researchers created this toolkit to help reduce the likelihood of mass shootings and other public attacks, and reduce the casualties of completed attacks. Whatever your role or level of experience, this toolkit can make you a better defender against mass attacks.

After studying 600 mass attack events and plots, interviewing dozens of experts, and reviewing hundreds of references, the team identified the Mass Attacks Defense Chain, a series of defenses that work together to reduce the probability of mass attacks and their impacts.

[Image: TAvZ0r4.jpg]

[Image: ZaLFnZ7.jpg]
AP news

Quote:The great gun control fallacy (2012) by Thomas Sowell.

Must every tragic mass shooting bring out the shrill ignorance of "gun control" advocates?

The key fallacy of so-called gun control laws is that such laws do not in fact control guns. They simply disarm law-abiding citizens, while people bent on violence find firearms readily available.

If gun control zealots had any respect for facts, they would have discovered this long ago, because there have been too many factual studies over the years to leave any serious doubt about gun control laws being not merely futile but counterproductive.

Places and times with the strongest gun control laws have often been places and times with high murder rates. Washington, DC, is a classic example, but just one among many.

When it comes to the rate of gun ownership, that is higher in rural areas than in urban areas, but the murder rate is higher in urban areas. The rate of gun ownership is higher among whites than among blacks, but the murder rate is higher among blacks. For the country as a whole, handgun ownership doubled in the late 20th century, while the murder rate went down.
Guns are not the problem. People are the problem – including people who are determined to push gun control laws, either in ignorance of the facts or in defiance of the facts.

There is innocent ignorance and there is invincible, dogmatic and self-righteous ignorance. Every tragic mass shooting seems to bring out examples of both among gun control advocates.

And the beat goes on and on.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/vid...ar-AAXMP3K

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas walked away in the middle of an interview when he was asked by a British journalist why mass shootings take place so often "only in America."
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
What am I missing here?? tinyhuh

[Image: N7U8yLL.jpg]
Uvalde news

[Image: r1J8lh7.jpg]
Yahoo

"Estate", $100 mil?? WTF??

Cool, we have mechanized mass shooters...

..err Russian CGI.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(07-20-2022, 09:05 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: What am I missing here?? tinyhuh

[Image: N7U8yLL.jpg]
Uvalde news

[Image: r1J8lh7.jpg]
Yahoo

"Estate", $100 mil?? WTF??

Cool, we have mechanized mass shooters...

..err Russian CGI.

In some places you can sue a person, and even if you win, it doesn't mean you will see a dime of the money.

Maybe the large amount is not based on what he presently has, but more to claim possession of anything he may own in the future.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers