Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Real Reason For The Baby Formula Shortage
Charity begins at home. Makes me ask myself what country our government calls home because it sure as hell is not America.

We cannot ignore that our government is not just corrupt, it is an enemy to it's own people.

If we can't fix it, we should at least not support it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I wonder what the real reason as to why the FDA closed down that plant after 4 babies got sick and 2 died .

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/healt...e-fda.html
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(05-17-2022, 12:55 AM)kdog Wrote: I wonder what the real reason as to why the FDA closed down that plant after 4 babies got sick and 2 died .

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/16/healt...e-fda.html

They did speak to this in the video. It seems the FDA shut down Abbot, who had about 43% of the market, for that incident, even though the investigation supposedly found their product did not contain the deadly bacteria the babies died from.

Still makes me wonder.

• minusculebeercheers 

I think that is a part of the story, but that the story goes much, much deeper,

I think it is a deliberate attack by the BidenHarris regime against the American public. I believe it is their way of saying "either abort your babies, or we will stave them to death".

Taking the fact that they eliminated 43% of formula production  - with no recourse to resume production - along with the fact that they are hoarding the lion's share of what remains at the border for use by illegal aliens that aren't supposed to be here in the first place, it looks an awful lot like a deliberate attack to starve out American babies and demoralize American adults while at the same time insuring the health of what they believe will become a sympathetic voter base for them in the future.

Take that with the manufactured food shortages and sky-high fuel and transportation costs they have deliberately induced, and it's looking more and more like a plan to me.

And it's not a plan that's making me all giggly.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

People had made baby formula with goat's milk if there wasn't a nurse maid available, but don't even try it, the big corporations are the only ones that can make it safely, except when they can't and have to shut nearly half the domestic production down for months. Forget about using nurse maids or human breast milk either, that's a bad idea for numerous reasons the experts don't need to elaborate on.

Trust the government for all the answers and solutions to this problem and above all don't try to feed your infant home made or otherwise unapproved baby formula. It's far better to let them starve then take a chance you may not be feeding them with proper nutrition. Only a product made by a government certified corporation can be fed to your infant. So you'll just have to wait for maybe six months until production is back to normal levels.
(05-17-2022, 04:31 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: People had made baby formula with goat's milk if there wasn't a nurse maid available, but don't even try it, the big corporations are the only ones that can make it safely, except when they can't and have to shut nearly half the domestic production down for months. Forget about using nurse maids or human breast milk either, that's a bad idea for numerous reasons the experts don't need to elaborate on.

Trust the government for all the answers and solutions to this problem and above all don't try to feed your infant home made or otherwise unapproved baby formula. It's far better to let them starve then take a chance you may not be feeding them with proper nutrition. Only a product made by a government certified corporation can be fed to your infant. So you'll just have to wait for maybe six months until production is back to normal levels.

Yeah. I saw that report too, warning people not to try to make their own baby formula at home.

My mom and I got a good laugh out of that one, considering that most folk on this planet came from ancestors that either survived off mother's milk, a nurse maid's milk, or homemade formula.

We can't be that damn gullible, or just that plain stupid. There has to be something in the water, or in the air, for so damn many people to believe that crap.

• minusculebeercheers 

ALLL manufactured

And what bothers me is that some people REFUSE to see it even when all the evidence is in PLAIN view, hell even when they come right out and say it!!!!!!
They can make billions of miracle mRNA vaccines and deliver them all across the world in a matter of months. Why’s it so Fucking hard to make and distribute shit for babies to eat? 

20 bucks says if you give my infant a joint that little bastard  would eat every one of your fucking Cheetos and chimp the fuck out over any and all forms of bacon products with or without teeth and he’d down that shit with whatever milk/ milk product you or your neighbors may or may not have in your fridge.
(05-17-2022, 05:21 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 04:31 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: People had made baby formula with goat's milk if there wasn't a nurse maid available

We can't be that damn gullible, or just that plain stupid. There has to be something in the water, or in the air, for so damn many people to believe that crap.

Everyone 35 and younger 'might be able' to surprise you with that.

My daughter came home from college after 5 years brainwashed as all get-out to boot.  Took me almost a year of pointing out how she had been lied to and what was true and how to see things for what they really were.  This stuff sticks in their brains when our formerly trustworthy institutions are enforcing it by coloring it as an achievement ... pass or fail.

The scale of what our kids have been programmed for is staggering.  We just weren't looking when we should have been.
(05-17-2022, 09:27 AM)Snarl Wrote: Everyone 35 and younger 'might be able' to surprise you with that.

My daughter came home from college after 5 years brainwashed as all get-out to boot.  Took me almost a year of pointing out how she had been lied to and what was true and how to see things for what they really were.  This stuff sticks in their brains when our formerly trustworthy institutions are enforcing it by coloring it as an achievement ... pass or fail.

The scale of what our kids have been programmed for is staggering.  We just weren't looking when we should have been.

You get no argument from me on that one.

The majority of my patients are in that age range, and I have to keep reminding myself that they see the world through a completely different prism than I do, or communication breaks down, and I can't provide them with the care or services they need if I allow that to happen.

You are right though. It really is not their fault. We bear the responsibility for this one, because we were not looking, or listening, when we should have been.

We trusted the coop, not realizing that the fox was already in the hen house.

• minusculebeercheers 

@"beez" and his milkshakes can easily fix this problem.
Highly paid shill
(05-17-2022, 01:19 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote: @"beez" and his milkshakes can easily fix this problem.

Milkshakes have been overthrown for "stuff juice" in @"kdog"'s yard.

Glad it wasn't my job getting you the memo this time.
(05-17-2022, 01:41 PM)Snarl Wrote: Milkshakes have been overthrown for "stuff juice" in @"kdog"'s yard.

Glad it wasn't my job getting you the memo this time.

He's my breast friend because he reminds me of that three-titted broad from Total Recall except with five tits.
Highly paid shill
(05-17-2022, 02:29 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 01:41 PM)Snarl Wrote: Milkshakes have been overthrown for "stuff juice" in @"kdog"'s yard.

He's my breast friend because he reminds me of that three-titted broad from Total Recall except with five tits.

Five?! Beez could then solve this Formula Shortage all by his lonesome ... if only we could get him to care ... for the children.
(05-17-2022, 02:37 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 02:29 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote:

Five?! Beez could then solve this Formula Shortage all by his lonesome ... if only we could get him to care ... for the children.

I've already said I care in a tweet!

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT!!!!

tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln