Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ozarks, The End. Or Is It?
The final season of the "Ozarks" has been released. I had promised myself I was not going to binge watch it, planning for it to be the filler, the go to watch, while waiting for the next episode of "The Man That Fell To Earth" and "The Baby".

I made the mistake of watching the second episode of the new series, and there was no stopping that train after that.

I think this last series is the best of the lot. It closed a lot of doors for me on the who, what, and why, of so many things, but boy did it open up more doors than it closed, and the possibilities are numerous.

I am sad to see the series end, if it "is" ending, because they left that door open also.

"Ozarks", will always be the series that made me look at things that once seemed good and innocent, as they as most likely truly are, especially when dealing with the antics of our system and government. It is my CliffNotes version on the 101 of how money laundering works.

Oh, I just have to add that with all that is going on in the media right now I could not help but suddenly see Johnny Depp playing Marti and Amber Heard playing Wendy. minusculebiggrin

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

I started watching S01 when it was first airing, but that Jason Bateman character in that role just wasn't doing it for me. IDK, that was 5 years ago and 5 less years of research wisdom on how the dark lords of apparatchik's really operate. So maybe I should give it another chance.?

[Image: WUSxciy.jpg]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(05-03-2022, 08:57 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I started watching S01 when it was first airing, but that Jason Bateman character in that role just wasn't doing it for me. IDK, that was 5 years ago and 5 less years of research wisdom on how the dark lords of apparatchik's really operate. So maybe I should give it another chance.?
I tried watching it the first season and I too did not find it that interesting. Several months ago, my sister talked me into giving it another try, and of course I got hooked.
I really believe that it got better with each season, until the next to the last season. But now I believe they were holding back to max out the last season.
Anyway. Yes. Give it another try.
minusculebeercheers

• minusculebeercheers 

I've been addicted to Ozark since the first season. Who knew that Jason Bateman could act?

Although, to be fair to him, I DID really enjoy Arrested Development.

Anyway, back to Ozark......This last season I started watching it but after 2 episodes, it felt a bit lackluster.

So, I stopped. But, in light of your post, I'll give it another shot.

But, I need to re-watch The Benchwarmers for the 100th time.  That really does take priority.

tinybiggrin
[Image: Cheshire-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Dude! WTF?!?!?!?"
-Julius Caesar
(05-03-2022, 11:31 PM)Wizzz Wrote: I've been addicted to Ozark since the first season. Who knew that Jason Bateman could act?

Although, to be fair to him, I DID really enjoy Arrested Development.

Anyway, back to Ozark......This last season I started watching it but after 2 episodes, it felt a bit lackluster.

So, I stopped. But, in light of your post, I'll give it another shot.

But, I need to re-watch The Benchwarmers for the 100th time.  That really does take priority.

tinybiggrin

Yeah. I think it is the third episode that slips back into binge mode.

• minusculebeercheers