Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Disinfo Czar
[Image: dHsOgf5.jpg]
Daily Mail

[Image: tBQP5vM.jpg]
Nina Jankowicz, Bryn Mawr College alumni, 2011 - Disinformation expert at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

The new disinformation czar worked for the National Democratic Institute, which deploys funding from the National Endowment for Democracy (CIA), USAID (CIA), & the State Department (among others) to help with US "democracy promotion" (regime change) in other countries.

Bryn Mawr is one of the Seven Sister colleges...think Hillary Clinton. The name Seven Sisters is also a reference to the Greek myth of The Pleiades.

Hillary went to one of the Seven Sisters, Wellesley College.

The pseudonym that Ghislaine Maxwell used to buy that house in New Hampshire (where she was arrested) was "Janet Marshall" (the real Janet Marshall who also used several pen names) graduated from Bryn Mawr College in 1933 and received an MFA in theater arts from Yale in 1937. The phrase bryn mawr means "large hill" in Welsh. It is named after the town of Bryn Mawr, which had been renamed by a representative of the Pennsylvania Railroad. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania became home to sprawling country estates belonging to Philadelphia's wealthiest families, and over the decades became a bastion of "old money".

[Image: jCRolcC.jpg]
Homeland Security Today

[Image: n3iv9Jj.jpg]
https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/13...7529882624

She Tweeted same vid on Nov 4, 2020.

Yea, C'mon ya'll!

[Image: E40os62.jpg]
https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/13...7851689985

Before she was a fierce feminist color revolution debunker, Nina Jankowicz sang erotic Harry Potter songs.
https://twitter.com/IronicEffort/status/...7911142402
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

We all know why they are doubling down on censorship. It's obvious. They don't want their lies exposed.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Clown World

[Image: ONOU5w8.jpg]
https://twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/15...7741607937

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Surely the majority know way to many in government are lying two faced despicable idiots... But .... nothing seems to change.
(04-29-2022, 12:13 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Clown World

The US government has gone full retard.

You never go full retard.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
This has to be Clown World.
Because it bears no resemblance to anything I have lived through or read in history books.
Even some of the fiction about dystopian worlds is more bizarre than much of current events.
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
(04-29-2022, 04:37 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote: This has to be Clown World.
Because it bears no resemblance to anything I have lived through or read in history books.
Even some of the fiction about dystopian worlds is more bizarre than much of current events.

Well, there are historic examples, but they usually precede the downfall of the culture/nation/civilization.
(04-28-2022, 10:17 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: dHsOgf5.jpg]
Daily Mail

[Image: tBQP5vM.jpg]
Nina Jankowicz, Bryn Mawr College alumni, 2011 - Disinformation expert at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.

The new disinformation czar worked for the National Democratic Institute, which deploys funding from the National Endowment for Democracy (CIA), USAID (CIA), & the State Department (among others) to help with US "democracy promotion" (regime change) in other countries.

Bryn Mawr is one of the Seven Sister colleges...think Hillary Clinton. The name Seven Sisters is also a reference to the Greek myth of The Pleiades.

Hillary went to one of the Seven Sisters, Wellesley College.

The pseudonym that Ghislaine Maxwell used to buy that house in New Hampshire (where she was arrested) was "Janet Marshall" (the real Janet Marshall who also used several pen names) graduated from Bryn Mawr College in 1933 and received an MFA in theater arts from Yale in 1937. The phrase bryn mawr means "large hill" in Welsh. It is named after the town of Bryn Mawr, which had been renamed by a representative of the Pennsylvania Railroad. Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania became home to sprawling country estates belonging to Philadelphia's wealthiest families, and over the decades became a bastion of "old money".

[Image: jCRolcC.jpg]
Homeland Security Today

[Image: n3iv9Jj.jpg]
https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/13...7529882624

She Tweeted same vid on Nov 4, 2020.

Yea, C'mon ya'll!

[Image: E40os62.jpg]
https://twitter.com/wiczipedia/status/13...7851689985

Before she was a fierce feminist color revolution debunker, Nina Jankowicz sang erotic Harry Potter songs.
https://twitter.com/IronicEffort/status/...7911142402

Her picture reminds me of a quote from home alone, “Buzz’s girlfriend, woof!”
(04-29-2022, 03:30 AM)beez Wrote:

If one level -or two, or twenty- of 'full retard' hasn't/haven't evinced 'full revolution', why not go 'all in'?

That seems to be the modus operandi of late.

"Good judgment comes from experience...
Experience...? Well, that comes from poor judgment."
~ Dean Martin ~

(04-29-2022, 03:30 AM)beez Wrote: The US government has gone full retard.

More and more, as time and Clown World actions increase, I'm coming around to the possibility that BidenHarris may leave, as his sole legacy, the saving of America by going full retard. Clearly he and everyone surrounding him has, and that is causing more and more people to open their eyes and say "What's this shit? We don't want this shit! We never asked for this shit! We ain't gonna HAVE this shit!"

He is hemorrhaging support among key Leftist demographics like Blacks and Hispanics... and to a lesser extent, women. Almost the entire section of the party that used to be called "moderate" or "centrist" are looking around and saying "What have we done? And who are those people way over there on the far Left that are dragging us along with them?"

Almost all of the support he still has is coming entirely from the crowd that has a hammer-and-sickle tattooed on it's collective ass.

By going full retard and waking the masses up to the Marxist agenda in play, he may actually have provide the only hope for America in a sick, twisted, convoluted sort of way.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(05-01-2022, 07:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-29-2022, 03:30 AM)beez Wrote: The US government has gone full retard.

More and more, as time and Clown World actions increase, I'm coming around to the possibility that BidenHarris may leave, as his sole legacy, the saving of America by going full retard. Clearly he and everyone surrounding him has, and that is causing more and more people to open their eyes and say "What's this shit? We don't want this shit! We never asked for this shit! We ain't gonna HAVE this shit!"

He is hemorrhaging support among key Leftist demographics like Blacks and Hispanics... and to a lesser extent, women. Almost the entire section of the party that used to be called "moderate" or "centrist" are looking around and saying "What have we done? And who are those people way over there on the far Left that are dragging us along with them?"

Almost all of the support he still has is coming entirely from the crowd that has a hammer-and-sickle tattooed on it's collective ass.

By going full retard and waking the masses up to the Marxist agenda in play, he may actually have provide the only hope for America in a sick, twisted, convoluted sort of way.

That's why I hope Kallama becomes  president after she or Jill shoves him down some stairs.

It's what they voted for.

THEY, the "woke" need to wake the fuck up!
-Abraham Lincoln
(05-01-2022, 07:46 PM)Ninurta Wrote: More and more, as time and Clown World actions increase, I'm coming around to the possibility that BidenHarris may leave, as his sole legacy, the saving of America by going full retard. Clearly he and everyone surrounding him has, and that is causing more and more people to open their eyes and say "What's this shit? We don't want this shit! We never asked for this shit! We ain't gonna HAVE this shit!"

You know, you may just be more right than you will ever know!!

I'd like to think I am a pretty objective person, and am able, distasteful as it may be, to put myself in my opponent's shoes (objectively).  Even if I was a dyed in the wool Vagina-Hat Wearin', Sky-Screamin', Illegal Trans-Species, Statue Topplin', Marxist, Liberal...I'd have to be asking myself right now...What the actual FOOK is going on???  This latest Ministry of Truth Czar is so over the top they might as well have seated the dug-up corpse of George Orwell himself for the position!!  Not even a completely brain-dead, brainwashed, unicorn lovin', liberal with no pulse could sit there and say..."Yeah, that'll work." 

I mean, totally seriously, if I was a leftist Democrat, I'd be sitting here saying..."There's absolutely no way this individual is going to be able to stand up to the scrutiny of such an incomprehensibly volatile position!!"

The very first question on everyone's mind in America (left, center and right) is..."WHO is going to decide what is 'disinformation' and what is 'opposing opinion / free speech'???"  No position in the history of the United States of America has ever held such a god-like position...and they're going to give it to HER...an indisputable WHACK JOB???  C'mon!!  No way!  Not even the crazy liberals will buy this!  I know I wouldn't!  And the reason I wouldn't (if I was a liberal) is because I'd be skeered right out of my panties that some wacko idea I might have would make it on their list someday.  All bets are off with a position like this!  It's just F'ing incomprehensible!

UNREAL!
Seems like every day, this administration is playing the "oh, you think I can't get away with that?  Watch this" game with the people.

If something doesn't stop this insanity pretty soon, 
We are all screwed.
No matter what your political beliefs.
[Image: cCVbE7D.jpg]

I wonder what big shitshow they're gonna come up with this summer? There is no doubt it is going to get even worse.

[Image: NMFc1PL.gif]

In 2020, head of spook-filled AI firm, Primer AI, which is creating "anti-disinfo" AI for the US military, Sean Gourley stated that “in 2020, we will begin to weaponize truth.” He argued for the creation of a “Manhattan Project for truth.”

Gourley described this project that would create a publicly available Wikipedia-style database built off of “knowledge bases [that] already exist inside many countries intelligence agencies for national security purposes.”
Gourley then wrote that “this effort would be ultimately about building and enhancing our collective intelligence and establishing a baseline for what’s true or not” as established by intelligence agencies. After Primer AI's Gourley pitched this, it was incorporated into the Domestic Terror strategy and, soon, we will see DHS make announcements about their "digital literacy" efforts where they not only label content "disinfo" but formally establish the narratives that are "true."

See where this is going?

The ultimate goal is this per the DOJ: “enhancing faith in government and addressing the extreme polarization, fueled by a crisis of disinformation and misinformation often channeled through social media platforms, which can tear Americans apart and lead some to violence.”

In other words, fostering trust in government while simultaneously censoring “polarizing” voices who distrust or criticize the government is a key policy goal behind the Biden administration’s domestic-terror strategy. Censorship is only part of the problem here.

Now that the Disinformation Governance Board is a hot topic, I would like to remind you that the gov't actually announced this as the plan in 2020 and it is just part of a larger, much worse than you think, plan.

[Image: 8ER9MHq.jpg]

Basically, "violence" exists as long as online "polarization" exists. We must all agree, and we must all agree with the government. Until then, we have a new perpetual "War on Terror" focused on "information terrorism" on our hands. This new disinfo board is just the start.

See this article for more:
Who Is A “Terrorist” In Biden’s America?

In addition to this new "anti-disinfo" board, DHS is developing "digital literacy" programs for a domestic American audience. It's not just about censoring alleged "disinfo", it's about DHS, an intelligence agency, formally establishing what is "true."

The “my body my choice” hypocrisy of late is so overwhelming, I'm surprised it hasn't ripped a hole in the fabric of the universe.

Going to be a HOT 'Hunger Games' summer.

[Image: gK8OLQr.gif]

Idk Beezer would you do her?
(05-04-2022, 08:20 AM)Brotherman Wrote:

Not even with your dick.

tinylaughing
-Abraham Lincoln
(05-04-2022, 02:40 PM)beez Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 08:20 AM)Brotherman Wrote:

Not even with your dick.

tinylaughing

Same here bro
If you didn't understand why Dictators need the Ministry of Truth, you will.
 Every Dictator's Had or Has a Disinformation Czar.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
“The press is our chief ideological weapon.”

Nikita Khrushchev