Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
British-American Slave Trader
Found this interesting because, well, you know, given the past few years...

[Image: rBMQxGr.jpg]
[Image: QWO1Dbw.jpg]
Joseph Wragg

[Image: ScVnKab.jpg]

How the EU president’s family connections explain her rise to power—and failures using it during the pandemic...

Quote:The Aristocratic Ineptitude of Ursula Von Der Leyen

Von der Leyen’s family tree traces a legacy of power and brutality, incorporating not only some of Germany’s most significant Nazis but also some of Britain’s largest slave traders and, through marriage, some of the United States’ largest slave owners. Von der Leyen is descended directly from James Ladson, who owned more than 200 slaves when the Civil War broke out.

When von der Leyen was in college and a group of radical, left-wing terrorists called the Red Army Faction (RAF) went on a violent crime spree, Albrecht, concerned his family would become a target of the RAF, implored his beloved Röschen (a diminutive of Rose) to study abroad. She enrolled at the London School of Economics under the name Rose Ladson. Few people at the time were as conscious of the lingering legacies of slavery as we have now become, but her choice to assume the name of her slave-holding ancestors was an indication nevertheless about her comfort with unchallenged and inherited privilege.

For any other politician, one suspects it would have been a career-ending mistake. But the world works differently for von der Leyen, and the press has already largely moved on from her disastrous mismanagement of Europe’s vaccine procurement efforts. She is one of the hübsche, Germany’s privileged few.

[Image: 1FipQ6G.jpg]

And cookies too...

[Image: JAm5gMj.jpg]
Von der Leyen, then-social affairs minister of Lower Saxony, with her seven children and her husband, Heiko von der Leyen, show cookies they baked in Hanover, Germany, on Nov. 11, 2003.

BTW, she has something in common with Joe...Plagiarism.

She's an extremely powerful aristocrat of German nobility.

In 2019 and again in 2020, The World's 100 Most Powerful Women listed her as the fourth most powerful woman in the world; right beneath Kamala Harris.

In December 2020, von der Leyen was awarded the Global Citizen Prize for World Leader.

Coat of arms of the von der Leyen family:

[Image: L4wCdBW.png]

Her husband is another story that hits more closer to our American shores.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

The Old World 'Elitist' power-game, a centuries-old control system.
Vast wealth doesn't buy you a ticket into it, one needs breeding, one needs to belong to a social class that
one's ancestors began a long time ago.

Real history is there to show who the players are and that's why it's being changed.
Instead, we bicker about skin-colour and who we should sleep with, but the true differences are the social-classes.
For the west, it is sometimes difficult to understand how it works because it doesn't involve 'being rich' and having
a lavish lifestyle. These are mere trinkets, collateral that one may acquire along the way.

That is why most of today's politicians believe they are elite, but are not. They can be bought -a lot like wealthy Arabs
back in the seventies. It's snobbish, it's pompous and one needs to know which eating-irons to use, but it is a powerful
clique and at times, can be very dangerous. It holds no adherence to a single country, bow to no flag and scoffs at the
notion of patriotism, another tool used to gain cannon-fodder for wars.

The internet always paints them as evil, but to those who control the management of the world, they see their role
as vital -and since we've been beneath this type of system for centuries, it is vital for the continuation of the current
way of life. They are better than us and it doesn't matter how much we ridicule that presumption, it's not a belief in
the manner we perceive, it's just a fact of life for them.

Forget the idea that materialism is a clue to identifying these people, their decisions -good or bad, are seen as wise
and final... but not necessarily beneficial to the whole.

The Bretton Woods agreement, The East India Company, certain Universities, mainstream media, top military families
and one could even point at The Knickerbocker Club in New York, all areas where lineage is important to maintain the
proper status-quo.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Until or even if these lineages can be destroyed the manipulation of mankind will continue. A shame in my mind because if humanity wasn't so caught up in the abstractions of life as they are presented to us we are capable of infinite greatness. We see it all the time however mere slivers of the full potential, enough to keep a small sense of wonder and hope instilled within.
ALL OUR HEROES ARE WHORES

EXTERMINATE THE BRUTES

ACTION ALWAYS OUTWEIGHS WORDS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IS NECESSARY
(04-21-2022, 09:34 AM)BIAD Wrote: The Old World 'Elitist' power-game, a centuries-old control system.

Excellent summary. I quite agree. Banker mercenaries who hold no allegiance to any flag. They fully believe they have the divine right to rule over us.

It's like nothing today is new and the same as it was 500, 1000, 2000 years ago. We're still living under a feudal system; it's just dressed up to look like something better. The only difference is our technology, err what they allow us to use.

“The only new thing in this world is the history you don’t know.”

— President Harry S. Truman
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.