Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roll me up and smoke me when I die........

The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
Going to smoke the last of what we have. 

It's been a few years since we have been without, but that's ok, need a break anyways. 

Happy 420 !
1971. 50 years old, but still relevant...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-21-2022, 01:44 AM)Ninurta Wrote: 1971. 50 years old, but still relevant...

I like the Lawrence Welk version......

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The year is 2042. A virtual bomb blasts a popular disco in the metaverse, wiping out millions of ETH worth of NFTs. The suspect is longtime FBI informant & Slavic Identity Extremist “Vlad the Inhaler 420.” President AOC pushes free AI therapy for survivors & digital sanctions.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-20-2022, 10:15 PM)kdog Wrote: Roll me up and smoke me when I die........

[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-20-2022, 10:15 PM)kdog Wrote: Roll me up and smoke me when I die........

I can't believe i forgot this, off of Rush's 2112

[Image: TWBB.png]

Happy Friday.

tinycool
Sorry we are late to the Party, just got back last night, You might say my husband and I were out in the boat enjoying some Weed.

Just came home to pay some bills like this server, no internet service where we go....
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]