Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Easter!
(04-17-2022, 07:33 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-17-2022, 06:51 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: NightskyeB4Dawn

Quote:I believe in God. I believe in angels.

I believe in aliens/extraterrestrials.

I believe that God and angels originated outside of Earth and its atmosphere.
 So, believing that God and angels are extraterrestrials would seem to be spot on.
Just the way I look at it.

I believe that God created extraterrestrials. We're told that he created at least 2 beings, the angles and man who was a little under them in the bible. We're not told of any others, could be that he didn't think that was any of of business yet.
To think that he didn't create any others would be very arrogant and ignorant IMO.

Then GOD was or is the Big Bang?
The creation of the known Universe by one explosion which according to our best Scientist created All Things.
So, God was a Atom Fart in the Void of Nothingness.

No, the Big Bang Theory merely states that the Big Bang created all matter. actually, it created only energy, from which matter condensed as it expanded and cooled, sort of the way water condenses from steam.

After that, science goes on to explain, that matter thus created somehow organized itself into "stuff", like stars, planets, flowers, bees, and people. The concept is the same as saying that a house can build itself, or a car can assemble itself from parts created under another process. In short, the scientific consensus is "magic".

Not that different from religious explanations, which also often involve "magic".

so science and religions agree that the universe and everything in it was created by magic, they just differ on what that magic was.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-18-2022, 02:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote: No, the Big Bang Theory merely states that the Big Bang created all matter. actually, it created only energy, from which matter condensed as it expanded and cooled, sort of the way water condenses from steam.

After that, science goes on to explain, that matter thus created somehow organized itself into "stuff", like stars, planets, flowers, bees, and people. The concept is the same as saying that a house can build itself, or a car can assemble itself from parts created under another process. In short, the scientific consensus is "magic".

Not that different from religious explanations, which also often involve "magic".

so science and religions agree that the universe and everything in it was created by magic, they just differ on what that magic was.

Magic = having seemingly super "natural" qualities or powers., or the ability to create the illusion of having seemingly supernatural qualities or powers.

How far are the two really apart? Believing is required for either to work.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(04-18-2022, 02:55 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Magic = having seemingly super "natural" qualities or powers., or the ability to create the illusion of having seemingly supernatural qualities or powers.

How far are the two really apart? Believing is required for either to work.

According to Matthew 17:20, it's a matter of faith:

Quote:Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you” (NIV)

But, as I mentioned above, my concept of "faith" is more than a belief, it's a certain knowledge sight unseen.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-17-2022, 05:15 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-17-2022, 01:43 PM)A51Watcher Wrote: My questions and perspective on UFO's in Biblical times -

Let's not forget Mary's Immaculate Conception after a visit from 'an Angel'  then which she gave birth to a Hybrid.

Interesting video, the Music Sucks though, not your fault.

I do think that Aliens had something to do with Jesus Birth.

And.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Actually the music is my fault as I selected the tracks to be used in that video.

It's ok since taste in music is subjective and everyone's taste in music is different.