Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Easter!
My questions and perspective on UFO's in Biblical times -

Let's not forget Mary's Immaculate Conception after a visit from 'an Angel' then which she gave birth to a Hybrid.

HAPPY EASTER !!!

[Image: happy-easter-easter-bunny.gif]

WHAT THE HELL !!
(04-17-2022, 01:43 PM)A51Watcher Wrote: My questions and perspective on UFO's in Biblical times -

Let's not forget Mary's Immaculate Conception after a visit from 'an Angel'  then which she gave birth to a Hybrid.

Interesting video, the Music Sucks though, not your fault.

I do think that Aliens had something to do with Jesus Birth.

And.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-17-2022, 05:15 PM)guohua Wrote: Interesting video, the Music Sucks though, not your fault.

I do think that Aliens had something to do with Jesus Birth.

And.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I believe in God. I believe in angels.

I believe in aliens/extraterrestrials.
Quote:Definition of extraterrestrial
 (Entry 1 of 2)
: originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona...errestrial

I believe that God and angels originated outside of Earth and its atmosphere.
 So, believing that God and angels are extraterrestrials would seem to be spot on.

Just the way I look at it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

NightskyeB4Dawn

Quote:I believe in God. I believe in angels.

So, believing that God and angels are extraterrestrials would seem to be spot on.

I believe that God created extraterrestrials. We're told that he created at least 2 beings, the angles and man who was a little under them in the bible. We're not told of any others, could be that he didn't think that was any of of business yet.
To think that he didn't create any others would be very arrogant and ignorant IMO.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-17-2022, 06:51 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: NightskyeB4Dawn

I believe that God created extraterrestrials. We're told that he created at least 2 beings, the angles and man who was a little under them in the bible. We're not told of any others, could be that he didn't think that was any of of business yet.
To think that he didn't create any others would be very arrogant and ignorant IMO.

Then GOD was or is the Big Bang?
The creation of the known Universe by one explosion which according to our best Scientist created All Things.
So, God was a Atom Fart in the Void of Nothingness.
(04-17-2022, 06:51 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: I believe that God created extraterrestrials. We're told that he created at least 2 beings, the angles and man who was a little under them in the bible. We're not told of any others, could be that he didn't think that was any of of business yet.

We know that God is not of his Earth.

According to the Bible:

Quote:Isaiah 66:1

“Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?”

King James Version (KJV)

So it appears that he is outside of this universe as well. I believe he is the creator of all life in this universe, and probably other universes as well.

I believe there are other lifeforms, and because of our ignorance, we just don't know, our perceptions may be standing in our way of seeing what is true,. What is created in our minds, may be blocking our view of what is reality.

Just the way I see it.

• minusculebeercheers 

Happy Easter everyone!

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-17-2022, 08:07 PM)beez Wrote: Happy Easter everyone!

tinybiggrin

HAPPY EASTER To YOU!!!
I think you were a Busy Bunny Today,,,
(04-17-2022, 08:57 PM)guohua Wrote:
(04-17-2022, 08:07 PM)beez Wrote: Happy Easter everyone!

tinybiggrin

HAPPY EASTER To YOU!!!
I think you were a Busy Bunny Today,,,

To be honest, am at my desk at home getting caught up on paperwork.

But Happy Hoppy all the same!

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Happy Easter  Everyone!!!!

minusculecheers
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
(04-17-2022, 07:33 PM)guohua Wrote:

The creation of the known Universe by one explosion which according to our best Scientist created All Things.
Aren't they starting to shy away from the Big Bang theory?
WHAT THE HELL !!
Happy Easter minusculebeercheers

Regarding the God/UFO thing ... it ain't so easy to build a house around yourself while you're just sitting there in the middle of your lot. You gotta get out there to put on the roof... what I mean to say is yeah, I agree the creator definitely came from outside of the "house."
(04-17-2022, 07:33 PM)guohua Wrote:

Or God set off the Big Bang, as far as i know our  Scientists don't know what caused the Big Bang. They may have found a way to imitate it,make one happen themselves by manipulating conditions, but to what and why they don't know.

here are a couple of articles

Quote:The origin of the universe started with the Big Bang, but how the supernova explosion ignited has long been a mystery -- until now.

In a new paper appearing today in Science Magazine, researchers detailed the mechanisms that could cause the explosion, which is key for the models that scientists use to understand the origin of the universe.

"We defined the critical criteria where we can drive a flame to self-generate its own turbulence, spontaneously accelerate, and transition into detonation," says Kareem Ahmed, an assistant professor in UCF's Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and co-author of the study.

What caused the Big Bang?

Plus I'm fairly certain that that most Scientists if not all agree before the big bang there was nothing,no space, no time, no matter, nothing that should or could have cause a bang. some want to say a single atom, well if there was nothing how can a single atom exist.

Here is another article that that tries to explain that away because they don't know by saying shit happens.

the whole article below,

Quote:The Big Bang is the moment that space and time (or ‘space-time’) came into existence. Before the Big Bang there was no space or time. So, it is actually meaningless to ask what caused the Big Bang to happen – there was no Universe in which that cause could have existed.

This might seem like a bit of a cheat, but there are other good reasons to suppose a cause for the Big Bang might not exist. Quantum physics has shown us that some events have no cause at all. Things can happen randomly, spontaneously, and for no particular reason. This unpredictable and ‘causeless’ nature of the Universe is experimentally verified but has nothing to do with our inability to observe correctly – it is a fundamental property of the Universe. So, although there may have been a cause for the Big Bang that we are unaware of, modern cosmology neither defines nor requires one.

What caused the Big Bang?

then there are others including Steven Hawking before he died, who think there is more than one Universe,

Quote:Scientists David Sloan, Julian Barbour, Tim Koslowski, and Flavio Mercati think there could be a mirror universe to our own. They called it the flipped universe. In that universe, time flows in the opposite direction of our own. It would exist on the other side of the point of singularity.

Stephen Hawking also thought there could be more than one universe. In his final paper, he said that our universe could be a projection of a two-dimensional universe. If this is true, the other universe would have caused the Big Bang.

What Caused the Big Bang?

Truth of the matter don't any of them know and are only guessing.

But one book written thousand of years ago describes what a big bang might have been, and there wasn't even any kind of science close to what we use today. 

Quote:Genesis 1

King James Version

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:1-18
 With limited knowledge and a limited technical vocabulary they described what Scientists say happened, this was thousands of years ago.

For my money there is a Greater Being that exists out side of time and space.
[Image: TWBB.png]

(04-17-2022, 01:43 PM)A51Watcher Wrote: My questions and perspective on UFO's in Biblical times -

Let's not forget Mary's Immaculate Conception after a visit from 'an Angel'  then which she gave birth to a Hybrid.
Happy Easter Star to you too. The time of the year the days get longer and the Sun of God rises from the dead :-)
(04-17-2022, 10:34 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Double post, Hardly ever happens here for me.

A glitch in the matrix.
I started a new tradition, I convinced my girls that the Easter Bunny did not come because of this:

[Image: 20220417-150805.jpg]

[Image: 20220417-162102.jpg]

So when I told them I'm cooking the Easter Bunny they asked if I at least made it a husband/wife "like Romeo and Juliet"

I'm an asshole, so of course I said no. Romeo and Juliet aren't real... tinylaughing
What Aliens celebrate Easter, too?????

Happy Easter to one and all at R-N3
tinybiggrin 

However you celebrated, I hope your day was memorable.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune
(04-17-2022, 11:40 PM)purplemer Wrote:
(04-17-2022, 10:34 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Double post, Hardly ever happens here for me.

A glitch in the matrix.

Like a Glitch in the Matrix,,, Poof it's gone and you've forgotten it was ever there.  minusculebeercheers
(04-17-2022, 10:24 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: Genesis 1:1-18
 With limited knowledge and a limited technical vocabulary they described what Scientists say happened, this was thousands of years ago.

For my money there is a Greater Being that exists out side of time and space.

You will get no argument from me.

• minusculebeercheers