Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CIA Dope Calypso
"CIA Dope Calypso" the poem that Allen Ginsberg wrote for Peter Dale Scott 50 years ago.  

For some reason the CIA had a copy of this poem classified before they released it in 2005...

[Image: igbOT2e.jpg]
C I A DOPE CALYPSO

However, here's the Poem sung by Ginsberg, released in 1983:

First Blues: Rags, Ballads and Harmonium Songs

Wish there was hidden camera footage of Ginsberg's visit to CIA HQ.
His wiki page is off the charts. tinywhat
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Now with dope it is a life sentence in a Thai Jail which is worse that the Hanoi Hilton where POWs were kept during the Vietnam war. At least the POWs had a private room where a Thai jail is a room for 30 people but holds 50 or 60 after they keep packing them in.,

The CIA has their hand in just about everything nefarious you can imagine....for national security or so they say... Get drugs here and sell them to undermine TPTB in a given country or use the money to support an overthrow of a not so friendly government.
(04-13-2022, 05:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: Now with dope it is a life sentence in a Thai Jail which is worse that the Hanoi Hilton where POWs were kept during the Vietnam war. At least the POWs had a private room where a Thai jail is a room for 30 people but holds 50 or 60 after they keep packing them in.,

The CIA has their hand in just about everything nefarious you can imagine....for national security or so they say... Get drugs here and sell there to undermine TPTB in a given country or use the money to support an overthrow of a not so friendly government.

Mr."G" said,,,, "No Comment."
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-13-2022, 07:07 AM)guohua Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 05:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: Now with dope it is a life sentence in a Thai Jail which is worse that the Hanoi Hilton where POWs were kept during the Vietnam war. At least the POWs had a private room where a Thai jail is a room for 30 people but holds 50 or 60 after they keep packing them in.,

The CIA has their hand in just about everything nefarious you can imagine....for national security or so they say... Get drugs here and sell there to undermine TPTB in a given country or use the money to support an overthrow of a not so friendly government.

Back in 77 I still had my top secret clearance and was recruited/offered to go fly helicopters and fixed wing in Central and south America...GS 12 step ?? (to start) I do not remember what step but (I know now) Iran Contra operation was full on..

The guy bought me an expensive supper and gave me the sales pitch without mentioning Iran Contra but the importance of helping the anti communist to get armed down south... We finished and went outside to his car and as he was getting ready to open his car door he pulled out a telescoping mirror from his plastic rimmed pocket where he had several pins like an engineer. He ran the mirror around the bottom of the car's door frame where he had left a piece of scotch tape. The tape was still there  and attached so he opened the door; being naive is not a crime and it can get you killed I certainly realize that, but I was totally tired of paranoid shit from pencil pushers. We were in America just outside the gate of Langley AFB !!

I was working out of Langley AF base.. Little did he know I had been around enough spooks back in my sneaky Pete days I wanted no part of their paranoid B.S. I thanked him for the supper while smiling and told him I would call the number he had given me after thinking about the offer. I never called and am satisfied with that decision seeing how things eventually turned out.
(04-13-2022, 08:22 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 07:07 AM)guohua Wrote:

Back in 77 I still had my top secret clearance and was recruited/offered to go fly helicopters and fixed wing in Central and south America...GS 12 step ?? (to start) I do not remember what step but (I know now) Iran Contra operation was full on..

The guy bought me an expensive supper and gave me the sales pitch without mentioning Iran Contra but the importance of helping the anti communist to get armed down south... We finished and went outside to his car and as he was getting ready to open his car door he pulled out a telescoping mirror from his plastic rimmed pocket where he had several pins like an engineer. He ran the mirror around the bottom of the car's door frame where he had left a piece of scotch tape. The tape was still there  and attached so he opened the door; being naive is not a crime and it can get you killed I certainly realize that, but I was totally tired of paranoid shit from pencil pushers. We were in America just outside the gate of Langley AFB !!

I was working out of Langley AF base.. Little did he know I had been around enough spooks back in my sneaky Pete days I wanted no part of their paranoid B.S. I thanked him for the supper while smiling and told him I would call the number he had given me after thinking about the offer. I never called and am satisfied with that decision seeing how things eventually turned out.

Reminds me of the Barry Seal days. Some guys live for that adrenaline rush paranoia double life.

[Image: Xxt1URj.gif]
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.