Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clippity clop clop the Horsemen don’t stop
"In the past week, President Joe Biden and Canadian PM Justin Trudeau have admitted that food shortages are around the corner. In this video, I lay the groundwork for how these shortages came about, the strange coincidences surrounding supply chain issues, and how famine lends itself to the Great Reset."

[Image: h9NSPDp.jpg]

Gardening channels/sources from her vid:

IceAge Farmer

Epic Gardening (YT channel)

Son of a Bear: Foraging (YT channel)

Lovely Greens (YT channel)

Home Grown Veg (YT channel)

The Gardening Channel With James Prigioni

Gardeningwithtara (TikTok channel w/over 500K subs)
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Explanation: PLANNED STARVATION: Grain Deliveries by Rail to Be Partially HALTED, Devastating Dairy Herds and Meat Operations Nationwide

Quote:Today’s Situation Update podcast (see below) reveals worrisome new intel that describes Joe Biden’s “controlled demolition” of the US food supply as a means to deliberately cause food scarcity, panic and chaos nationwide.
US rail carriers, we have learned, are right now declaring force majeure and cancelling contracts on their obligations to deliver hundreds of thousands of rail cars of bulk grains to cattle and dairy operations in America. Right now, tens of thousands of dairy animals face starvation within weeks, and grain supplies will be gone in many areas in just a few days. Importantly, if dairy animals are culled because of a lack of grain, it will take many years to rebuild dairy operations to the present level.
Say goodbye to affordable milk, cheese, yogurt and whey protein. Don’t forget this also affects infant formula.
This is all being done on purpose to create mass chaos and civil unrest, of course.
CHEAP meat in the short term due to the mass slaughter of animals that farmers can’t afford to feed

Please read the source article in full, linked above , ok.

Personal Disclosure: Since we are in clown world, bring on the clowns, pony's  and lemonade ...

Ladies and Gentlemen ... Start Your 3 Ring Circuses!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Well aren't you just a basket of sunshine today!

tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat tinywhat
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(04-08-2022, 12:17 AM)beez Wrote: @"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Sometimes it is hard for any brightness to light up the evil that resides in some men's hearts. Their program of Ignorance, poverty, and debt is their purpose, and they are succeeding.

Don't mind me I live another world compared to most. I bring dark, uncomfortable truths, now & then, mostly for awareness, but I'm mostly immune to it all as my outlook & humor side is all powerful. Unfortunately, this decade will get worse before it gets better and the vast majority of people will be forced to make hard decisions. Will be worse for those living in fantasyLand and not prepared. Chance favors the prepared mind.

I did an experiment on myself back in 2017 and found it actually worked beyond my wildest dreams. I simply unplugged for 6 months. No Internet, no tv, no phone, no reading any newspapers, sold my house and most of my possessions, bought an RV, had next to zero comms with any humans, and walked (drove) off into the sunset. That trip was very enlightening and the first time I actually felt FREE. My kids thought I gone insane, but came to understand once I returned.

“Ironically enough, the only people who can hold up indefinitely under the stress of modern war are psychotics. Individual insanity is immune to the consequences of collective insanity.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

Don't worry, alot of this culture crap nonsense going on won't last long. One has to learn how to navigate around it to greener pastures.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-07-2022, 09:08 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: "In the past week, President Joe Biden and Canadian PM Justin Trudeau have admitted that food shortages are around the corner. In this video, I lay the groundwork for how these shortages came about, the strange coincidences surrounding supply chain issues, and how famine lends itself to the Great Reset."

[Image: h9NSPDp.jpg]

Gardening channels/sources from her vid:

IceAge Farmer

Epic Gardening (YT channel)

Son of a Bear: Foraging (YT channel)

Lovely Greens (YT channel)

Home Grown Veg (YT channel)

The Gardening Channel With James Prigioni

Gardeningwithtara (TikTok channel w/over 500K subs)

makes sense. The lessons to be learned here are:

1) NEVER let anyone besides yourself control your food supply. learn to grow (or forage) your own or make trade items to trade for it.

2) NEVER let anyone besides yourself control your energy supply, especially the source of your heat in the winter. Depending on where you live, there are other options available that don't involve electric or oil companies.

3) NEVER let anyone else control your "money". Remember, all "legal tender" is legal tender only because the government controls it - that is what makes it "legal" tender. Get off of that hamster wheel. There are things other than government issued paper that hold value. Barter instead. Not much they can do with barter unless they want to take a bullet for interfering in truly private commerce.

4) Be ready to toss a bullet if anyone interferes with your survival. It's YOUR survival, not theirs. They ain't got a say in it. Don't let them try to take a say in it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-08-2022, 01:49 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Sometimes it is hard for any brightness to light up the evil that resides in some men's hearts. Their program of Ignorance, poverty, and debt is their purpose, and they are succeeding.

Hmm yeah, I read this OP and I'm thinking  - My thoughts are not welcome here.  

Bally
(04-08-2022, 10:15 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 01:49 AM)727Sky Wrote:

Hmm yeah, I read this OP and I'm thinking  - My thoughts are not welcome here.  

Bally

Now that is scary.

Trying to think of what you could possibly think that would not be welcome here at RN, sends a chill up my spine.

@Ninurta is scary sometimes, but he gives you ample warning, so you can stay a safe distance from the fallout.

But I can't even start to imagine your thoughts outside of RN range.
tinybighuh

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers